• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
i would never touch a lowrate 7.7 with a ten foot long pole and noone else would either. so that being said gogog medium rate.
Yeah.. the fact that this is 3x exp really kills me cause i would soo play it.

thats why this community sucks and every other OT community suck, go DDoS my dick instead of ruining for others, fucking nolifers

Updated thread again, Newest fix:

Monsters are no longer using melee while they try to escape!
[video=youtube;2kTs7t4iD8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kTs7t4iD8M[/video]

It's not 100%, dragon should attack with flam and gfb. You are supposed to block only melee.

I think you will be more successful with a more unique setup. There are already similar servers like Valhalla and Tibianic.

I think you will be more successful with a more unique setup. There are already similar servers like Valhalla and Tibianic.
There's no pure 7.7 servers out, not that's functional like real tibia.
and I'm sticking with my plan to launch this retro 7.7 =)

Updated mainthread,

I've updated the website some, added possibility to moderate the forum, closing/deleting threads and also deleting posts.
Stay tune for more updates :)

There's no pure 7.7 servers out, not that's functional like real tibia.
and I'm sticking with my plan to launch this retro 7.7 =)

No, but there are 2 servers with 2.5-3 exp rate. Both on 7.4 setup but one is running on 7.7 client version so everybody can play without fps problems. Like I said, I don't think this "pure 7.7" is unique enought to attract players from either of those two servers for a long time. If you still want to launch your server according to your plan you should at least wait untill (if) Tibianic have problems again so many potential players are looking for a new server, before you launch yours.

Updated main thread again =)
which include few more website updates :)

Can't see if that's tibia or just an OT. And its the current version, so things might have changed. I remember back in RealOTS they hitted back with melee, gfb and wave.

Can't see if that's tibia or just an OT. And its the current version, so things might have changed. I remember back in RealOTS they hitted back with melee, gfb and wave.

Dude... read.... READ... Jesus seriously..

Code:
*Monsters that's trying to flee no longer use melee at all.

No monster have ever used melee while they're "escaping"
Melee = Everything but magic.
Flee/Escape = They are trying to avoid you because of low health.

Back