• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
i would never touch a lowrate 7.7 with a ten foot long pole and noone else would either. so that being said gogog medium rate.

Updated mainthread.
Darashia and Port Hope have been checked.
Only Edron left now (Inc, Cormaya, Stonehome)

Sounds like it is coming together nicely.

Indeed, I'm right now working on bed systems =)
Testing it right now.
You will gain hp/mana depending on what vocation you are, and if you're promoted or not.
You can gain hp/mana for max 8 hours :)
And I skip the food check, better you wake up and have as much food time left as you went to bed :)

I'll post results in main thread within a few minutes when I've confirmed it works perfectly fine for all vocs and situations :)

beds have been confirmed working:

I went to bed with 1 mana. and made a thread in here and then logged back and pop:
14016878.jpg

Edit:
Updated Main thread again with new stuffs:

*Items that's already in map before startup don't decay
(Most OT's the fire fields, magic walls, corpses and everything else decays just a few minutes after server starts, which will ruin the decoration)

Last edited:
this is realy a double feeling, isn't it?
at the one side, 1st september, school starts (negative)
but at the other side, 1st september, eliteOTs starts (positive)
holy crap o.o

Haha..
The best part of that, is that you can mana sit and/or train while you're doing your homework ;)
Hit two birds with one stone :D

Updated main thread... again..
My newest work:
Creatures that are running because low health will no longer diagonal-for-life-run like they do in OTs.
If you trap a monster against a wall, he will remain trapped (normally in OT's he'd diagonal out and run away)

77523566.jpg

Demonstration (watch in 720p or more.:
<strong>[video=youtube;WQoLm_eCt9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoLm_eCt9k&amp;feature=player_embedded[/video]

My newest work:
Creatures that are running because low health will no longer diagonal-for-life-run like they do in OTs.
If you trap a monster against a wall, he will remain trapped (normally in OT's he'd diagonal out and run away)

77523566.jpg

Demonstration (watch in 720p or more.:
<strong>[video=youtube;WQoLm_eCt9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoLm_eCt9k&feature=player_embedded[/video]
You have no idea how badly ive tried to fix that.. GRR. Anyways good luck with EliteOT's. Looks solid ^^ I'll defidently try this out!

this is realy a double feeling, isn't it?
at the one side, 1st september, school starts (negative)
but at the other side, 1st september, eliteOTs starts (positive)
holy crap o.o

Haha I know right? Luckly Uni doesn't start till the 8th so I got a bit more time to get ahead of you!

My newest work:

77523566.jpg

I forgot the demon skele sprite doesn't seem as threatening as they do now haha! But i remember back when Giant Spiders were deadly and you had a lil shiver everytime you saw one (atleast I did). And to make it more worse was back when you decided to travel from venore to any of the cities only to find a lured GS somewhere around that midway bridge on your way up the path. A low levels worst fear haha...

Old times my friend... Old times.
I loved the PoH Gs's and the style to defeat them running around.

Good work but ots monsters with a lot different from cipsoft monsters. Let me tell you a few:
-ots monsters like gaint spider can enter the energy field but he shouldn't.
-cipsoft monsters doesn't attack only melee when they are trying to flee (red hp)
-ots mosnters sometimes had double melee attack

Updated mainthread, 3 new fixes.

*Banker NPCs works just like real tibia.
(deposit all, transfer and withdraw works just like rl tibia)
*Monsters floorchange double-melee bug fixed.
(When you change floor and there's a monsters next to you, there's a great chance he hit you twice within 1-2 secs)
*Monsters running after target double-melee bug fixed.
(When a monster just reach you, there's a great chance he hit you twice within 1-2 secs)

Monsters are NOT allowed to hit you faster with melee than their default melee speed.
And right now, they can't do it either.

I'm happy someone is trying to bring the old times back without any bugs.

Good luck.

Updated thread again, Newest fix:

Monsters are no longer using melee while they try to escape!
[video=youtube;2kTs7t4iD8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kTs7t4iD8M[/video]

Updated mainthread, 3 new fixes.

*Banker NPCs works just like real tibia.
(deposit all, transfer and withdraw works just like rl tibia)
*Monsters floorchange double-melee bug fixed.
(When you change floor and there's a monsters next to you, there's a great chance he hit you twice within 1-2 secs)
*Monsters running after target double-melee bug fixed.
(When a monster just reach you, there's a great chance he hit you twice within 1-2 secs)

Monsters are NOT allowed to hit you faster with melee than their default melee speed.
And right now, they can't do it either.

Bank in 7.72? silly

Bank in 7.72? silly

I know bankers came in 7.8 but I find that pretty useful actually. you will to eventually.
What if you die and need to get back fast to get corpse, but you're in wrong city because you forgotten to change home town, and ofc all your money are in another depot..
At that point, you will learn to love the possibility to withdraw cash in any city so you wont have to waste time in emergencies.

Back