• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Emeo@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangarn1

Reaction score
U got owned, at once!

03:33 gm hani has taken the action "banishment" against: Master canavi (warnings: 1), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "combobot.".
03:33 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Relyt ironbone (warnings: 2), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment:"combobot.".

Ffs, Bangarn. Stfu, you are just mad because we killed you in like.. What was it? 3 sec?

Lol they should have good proof then, since there's also something called ventrilo.

rules @ softcores.otland.net said:
We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

:thumbup:

Well, as you can see in the other thread about Emeo, I don't think he was using combo bot.

Well, as you can see in the other thread about Emeo, I don't think he was using combo bot.

Oh, so you mean that someone would just summon a Demon skeleton in the middle of a battle and SD combo it to check the vent delay when they could have just tested it before?

Come on, we all saw it and they got banned. More then just us can approve that.

You know what Ventrilo is?

You know what Ventrilo is?

Dont try be smart with me, they got owned and they cant handle it. 90% of all complaints are by the people that got banned... Including you, which had to get your brother to cry to us on msn to try get you unbanned. Pathetic.

Lol, "Don't try to be smart with me" wtf?
And, Feloth, You know what? I don'ät give a fuck if I was banned.

I'm banned for 2 days... You talk like I'm sitting and crying.

Oh, so you mean that someone would just summon a Demon skeleton in the middle of a battle and SD combo it to check the vent delay when they could have just tested it before?

Come on, we all saw it and they got banned. More then just us can approve that.

So there was a battle now? yesterday you said they went to playerkilling after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back