• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ENGLAND] [7.4] - Delvine - (17th march, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://delvine.net
Server Address
delvine.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
For anyone interested, this was posted on their discord earlier today by James Dark:

After receiving more than 100 PMs. I’ve decided to make an announcement I left Delvine last year due to some personal issues and was not able to continue. I had nothing to do with the launch. As the founder of Delvine since 2021, a part of me got dissapointed and devastated, cause of the launch experience. This was not the Delvine I expected it to be. This will change I’ve decided to continue with Delvine alone, cause I was the one who started it. As a project leader and as a Tibia player. I can enure you, I will give you the BEST of the best Tibia experience. Bear with me, there will be a change. I’m now more active and if someone has a question you can PM me. Delvine is not dead.

What is the reason to create a 7.4 replica while another one called Tibiantis is running well?
And why People even join such a server, while theres another one up for like 3 years now?

As it's stated in the opening thread, it's a modified replica, not a true replica like Tibiantis, I guess that is sort of what drew me to it, that items has rarities and addons to retro outfits. Idk, different appeals to different people, who are we to judge it?

What is the reason to create a 7.4 replica while another one called Tibiantis is running well?
And why People even join such a server, while theres another one up for like 3 years now?
well the project delvine is not like tibiantis. It failed obviously but there is much more custom in it then tibiantis will ever have. Tibiantis has reached his end. lvl 200s on 7.4 without any adjustments or custom is just boring as fuck. Time for odeniaaaaaaa

yea bro go play on a vanilla 7.4 ots with 60k exp/hr spots being ur best shot if u dont wanna spend hundreds of dollars monthly to even get any considerable progress in a short time, being a cash cow isnt everyones favourite thing to do

This what happens when naive kidos get the teaser, i wonder how many of you bought premium ? ;D
In decade of being part of this community watching from behind i have to say this is embarrassing.

No server is capable of competing with Tibiantis at this moment, not even what Ezzz can provide, Lord and Kay are really dedicated to their work, yes they might have done mistakes but the time they have put to build their server is motivational.
TVP has mechanics that Tibiantis is lacking or either intentionally removed, it is not TVP's fault that some servers fail, Nostalther is doing good thus far, and so is another server which I won't reveal it's details, each server launches with its own method and aims towards their own player playstyle, and the issues Delvine had weren't cause of TVP, and Tibiantis has been running for many years now I guess and has its player base and when it launched there was nothing that could compare with it, both are good either way :)

Last edited:
when it launched there was nothing that could compare with it
because their idea for creation of the server was that medivia turned into pokemon game and they no longer had server to have fun playing so they decided to spend a lot of time creating better replica than medivia did (in terms of "comparing" to rl tibia way back)

🤔 what mechanics are we lacking?
I will arrange a list and send it over on Discord since those got our interest when we were working on the 7.4 branch and tried it over in Tibiantis unsuccessfully, including magic fields behavior in general, doors as well, some other details with the pushing of items.

I will arrange a list and send it over on Discord since those got our interest when we were working on the 7.4 branch and tried it over in Tibiantis unsuccessfully, including magic fields behavior in general, doors as well, some other details with the pushing of items.
It will be very haha to see them try to change something meaningful, if they do one map update it means that five crashes follow and then they have to clear dupes from houses with their GM characters.
I dont know how the developers can be so cocky and proud when all they did was create a hack scam that can never be further developed.

and so is another server which I won't reveal it's details
It is tibia-retro, any attempt to hide it so Bjorn can take credit is pathetic. We all know he is download & run guy, you don't need to hide it.

@topic
Didn't the developer claimed the is still working on this project? The website keeps on throwing 502

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kay
It will be very haha to see them try to change something meaningful, if they do one map update it means that five crashes follow and then they have to clear dupes from houses with their GM characters.
I dont know how kay can be so cocky and proud when all he did was create a hack scam that can never be further developed.
wUOL0sw.png

I'll be looking forward to taking a gander at that list.

HAHAHAHA true of true of true perfects replicas
waiting for next true of true replica

HAHAHAHA true of true of true perfects replicas
waiting for next true of true replica
Aren't you the guy who copy + pasted other peoples posts and photos to show off features you had in your so called reverse engineered tibia server and expected to be taken seriously? What happened to your threads and server?
Why are you here flaming other people?

Last edited:
Aren't you the guy who copy + pasted other peoples posts and photos to show off features you had in your so called reverse engineered tibia server and expected to be taken seriously? What happened to your threads and server?
Why are you here flaming other people?
bla bla bla, at least I don't fool people by saying that my server has the real replica

bla bla bla, at least I don't fool people by saying that my server has the real replica
That is exactly what you tried to do and also failed miserably, which is why I don't understand why you are in this thread picking on other people when you shared their similair fate.

You copied almost every post about Tibiantis and other 7.4 reverse engineered mechanics and tried to make it look like it was from your server and that it was true 7.3/7.4.
And when people questioned it you deleted the posts and gave up on the project then threw blame at others instead of owning up to your mistakes/lies.

And as far as I know that would count as "saying my server has the real replica"

Status
Not open for further replies.