• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in Compiling (msvc15)

suicunei

Solutions
Reaction score
Straight to the issue, I tried to compile the latest source of OTC using the msvc15 and got many wanings(so much that I got hurried). I don't even know of what the warning are telling.

Second thing: the compiling process completed and the otclient.exe was created directly to the main folder, with more 3 files(otclient.exp, otclient.lib and otclient.pdb), however when I execute the .exe I got dll errors, so I downloaded the latest build by Summ of OTC, put in the folder and it worked fine, didn't got the dll errors.

I used exactly the current source, libs and boosts of OTC provided by edubart's repository and followed every single step.

The .exe file will be attached to the thread.(others are not allowed to upload)
I copied all the warnings from msvc(more than 600 warnings) and put in a .txt file. It will be attached.

I really hope that somebody could help me! Thanks

Attachments

You can try put the dlls on the otclient folder. The dlls can be found in the otclient_sdk folder

didn't find any dll inside the sdk folder
Look again but inside the bin folder. Like in the folder otclient-sdk-master\libvorbis-1.3.5\bin you can find the libvorbis.dll and libvorbisfile.dll

i found them but the file request glew32.dll, even though I have compiled for arch x64

@gugu15

omg i didn't see it there haha sorry

i got all the dll that the file requested, but whith zlib.dll I got an error:
zxkyhj.png

Edit. i got erro with the openal32.dll
i compiled to x64, and in the openal/bin folder there's only the x86 folder, that makes this error appear

Last edited:
Back