• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error regarding transparency in RME

auda

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So I've heard that you can add a function that let's you use transparency in RME - more specifically for water. I used the Tibia.otfi and opened it in Notepad++ and changed transparency from 'false' to 'true'. Now when I start RME all sorts of weird stuff happens, I'll add a screenshot below. Anyone got a clue or know where I can read about it? I've searched for similar error messages regarding this but nothing's popped up.

9TYHVeu.png

As far as I know, you can change that configuration in "View" tab. I've never heard that u need to edit Tibia.otfi files or something like that.

I think you misinterpreted what I mean. I’m talking about literal transparency for water sprites. So you can see through. It keeps crashing and bugging up RME so if anyone got a clue I’d appreciate the help!

I think you misinterpreted what I mean. I’m talking about literal transparency for water sprites. So you can see through. It keeps crashing and bugging up RME so if anyone got a clue I’d appreciate the help!
Hey, did u manage to fix the issue?

Back