• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*Error saving character*

lord azteck

Reaction score
hiho
kk heres my problem,
when I go to my server, everything seems in order, but when I leave any item in the depot level up, or something like that, the character appears in the temple as if nothing had happened, just as if you have entered the server for first time to play,

how can i fix it?
thnks 4 ur attention! :peace::$

If it doesn't give any error on the server gui i'd try looking into the database.

In players you'll see a field 'save' if its set to 1 the character data will be saved if its set to 0 it won't.

Theres also something about this in the config.lua, not sure which distro your using so I can't tell you where.

Hope it helps,

im using same server tfs0.3.6 crying damson only when i make characters, i can play, level up, it saves everything, skillz and all, however when i go to phpmyadmin the players wont show in the table any ideas guys? ive tried everything i can think of

im using same server tfs0.3.6 crying damson only when i make characters, i can play, level up, it saves everything, skillz and all, however when i go to phpmyadmin the players wont show in the table any ideas guys? ive tried everything i can think of
config.lua, sqlType = "mysql"

Might be an issue with your system configuration. Not likely, though.

um and do you have an idea that how to repair it?
in console didn't show me erros when ppl log..
like this:
[23/02/2010 17:19:25] Druid has logged in.
[23/02/2010 17:19:41] Druid logged out.
[23/02/2010 17:19:42] Admin has logged in.
[23/02/2010 17:20:14] Admin has logged out.
[23/02/2010 17:20:15] Druid Sample has logged in.
[23/02/2010 17:26:37] Druid Sample has logged out.
[23/02/2010 17:26:47] Druid Sample has logged in.
[23/02/2010 17:27:00] Druid Sample has logged out.

:S thnx cyko~!

gm, and sample characters, i rlly didn't tested it with normal players cuz when i try to register in my website is says this:
To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey
:S

edit:
to make it clearly, the items of a house when i log don't disspaear, but the items of the depot, the skills, the lvl, the outfit, all resets when i log

Last edited:
That was exactly what I mentioned in my first post:

If it doesn't give any error on the server gui i'd try looking into the database.

In players you'll see a field 'save' if its set to 1 the character data will be saved if its set to 0 it won't.

Theres also something about this in the config.lua, not sure which distro your using so I can't tell you where.

Hope it helps,

Back