• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error while generating codeblocks project file in windows

kenichidos

Reaction score
Hello!
I got a problem when im generating the File

and this is the error:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Manuel/Documents/CMakeFiles/3.0.0/CMakeCCompiler.cmake

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Manuel/Documents/CMakeFiles/3.0.0/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2 (project):
No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting the CMake cache entry
CMAKE_C_COMPILER to the full path to the compiler, or to the compiler name
if it is in the PATH.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2 (project):
No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting the CMake cache entry
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to the full path to the compiler, or to the compiler
name if it is in the PATH.

CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
I hope someone could help me

Last edited:
Back