• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

Some more pics
lfqIOfL.png

bGO6qLY.png

fPovFWS.png

sdIkzeV.png

Im needing help.
MiJpaAy.png

in the last few days I had some free time to map, but I did not bother to make daily backups of my work. today my pc hung up while I was using RME and to my disgust, the time I used it again, the map does not want to open. I lost about 20 hours of work, and by the time I usually have available it will take about 2 weeks to redo the lost work. Has anyone had the same problem and solved it? my last backup is 6 days ago and opens perfectly, however the current version of the map always hangs when it reaches 85% load. I've already used 2 versions of rme and I had the same problem, I'm very frustrated.

I had the same problem and I started from the beginning, but I was mapping a 2 hours so a lots I didnt do.

I can tell you to try to import the map to an another working one.

Glad to see you dident lose motivation of the recent loss in maps.
looks good, i like it.

I love mapping, although I do not have much patience to keep me without the same scenario for a long time. I think I'm losing everything my map would still continue mapping. Maybe he needed to plan another shape of smaller proportions, but still he would.

Gimme some ideas bros.

w0pdVF4.png

I'm currently joking on this part of the map. It will be a great mountain south of my main town. Basically, I intend to populate it with mountain creatures, as well as some human monsters. but the mountain seems too big for me to put a few basic spawns of wyverns, some golems, etc., as well as being too close to the main town to put respaws of very strong monsters.
I would like tips from creatures to people the place, they do not need to exist in tibia. if they fit the theme, I have no problem creating them and adapt them to the game.

important informations:
1- The server will be of extremely low rates (below the global tibia). in fact, all the experience gained by the players will be reformulated, but in the end it will be more time consuming to up level in this game.
2 - Despite having some flat parts, this mountain chain will be formed by tracks and caves, in addition to many ascents and descents, therefore do not fit "refugee camps, etc."

Old ruins and run downed mines and working sites, - is great for different kind of quests and stuff, can also be placed on different parts of the mountain.

Gimme some ideas bros.

w0pdVF4.png

I'm currently joking on this part of the map. It will be a great mountain south of my main town. Basically, I intend to populate it with mountain creatures, as well as some human monsters. but the mountain seems too big for me to put a few basic spawns of wyverns, some golems, etc., as well as being too close to the main town to put respaws of very strong monsters.
I would like tips from creatures to people the place, they do not need to exist in tibia. if they fit the theme, I have no problem creating them and adapt them to the game.

important informations:
1- The server will be of extremely low rates (below the global tibia). in fact, all the experience gained by the players will be reformulated, but in the end it will be more time consuming to up level in this game.
2 - Despite having some flat parts, this mountain chain will be formed by tracks and caves, in addition to many ascents and descents, therefore do not fit "refugee camps, etc."
So is the server being rebuilt and possibly getting put online because seeing the spawns really makes me want to play this

porque não coloca na primeira imagem, alguma cave ou caminho de terra, por ter muito espaço vazio, tenta preencher, a segunda imagem está de parabéns
ps: coloque mais debris no chão, tá muito limpo.

obrigado pelas sugestões, mas são áreas pouco frequentadas por humanos/humanóides, por isso não criei caminhos ou trilhas.. estão fora das rotas principais.
tanto as de caça, quanto as de comércio, transportes de carga ou prisioneiros, etc. na prática de um vilarejo ou cidade, seria apenas floresta. frequentada por alguns caçadores ou exploradores avulsos

Back