• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EUROPE][8.60] Triasot - Saturday 16:00 CET [Custom Evolution Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://triasot.online/
Server Address
triasot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't like to give in-depth feedback to servers that would need to basically redo everything.

But the best way I could put it is this just feels like real tibia with an inferior, teleport-evo map. And it's not even a good map. Legitimately, go look at the Hydra spawn and tell me that is a good spawn.

Vocations are boring, spells are boring, runes are boring, gear is boring.

A better question would be, why would I play this server instead of any other RL or EVO server?

You are bored with spells, you are bored with runes, the map is bad. Then maybe change the game to something other than Tibia, maybe some 3D? If you're so tired of the game.

Each hunting ground is not perfect and beautiful. But over time, each (old) one will be replaced with a nicer, more interesting one. It's a matter of time. I prefer to have one ugly hunting ground than what everyone has copied from the Internet.

If you were to play, you would know that we are constantly watching over the server, and we are constantly improving everything that players report to us. And we try to please them as much as possible.

Nobody prevents you from leaving the server and going to Real-Map, you are a free person, do as you see fit, the game should give you satisfaction.

Despite all the indignation towards us, I wish you a nice day anyway, and I hope you will finally find your server.

The server is constantly updated, we plan to add a few sets, custom items spawns and content. It certainly won't be so boring. We have deficiencies up to LVL 1500, you only made 200+ so you can't know a lot about the server, you have to look for TOP 500+ players, they have a different opinion, but thank you.

See you on TriasOT.online !

Attachments

Everyone who created an account and started playing got points. Some people have created an account / character and have not even logged in. Just write to someone from the administration here or on the server, we will check and you will also get points. I do not understand your indignation.
I don't want points because i tried server and it's not for me. But if you say all who make acc will get points, but then you need to write to get them looks bad. Just wanted to give some tips what things you shouldn't do.

Thank you for your activity! These may be small numbers, but they mean a lot to us!

Bez tytułu.png

Thank you for your activity! These may be small numbers, but they mean a lot to us!

View attachment 67500
thats why u put ghost chars on trainers

1651511703985.png
+
1651511730046.png
+ top 40 character is below lvl 25 but theres 40 online players (most of them online since 12+ hours even tho it takes few minutes to get 50+ lvl)

Also i find it suspicious that online list is filled with 8-40lvl characters and they have perfect total exp needed for their lvl thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back