• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Event Notifier

ZionOt

Reaction score
Alright so i recently added 'Bomber man' to my ot (Zion Online) and i would like it that each 2 hrs or what ever time i choose, a box will open saying that 'The Bomber man event has started, would you like to join?' If they pick yes then they get tped to a room. If they pick no, they get a message saying 'Maybe next time'

EDIT: Im not sure if i use 0.3.6pl1 or 0.4, If anyone can help me see what im using that would be great. :thumbup:

Thanks Otland and i hope we can get this made. I have also searched but i don't know what that would be under.

Last edited:
I didn't mean i didn't know what client i used, i don't know what the server is... and that i log in with 8.60 :p. Thats what i didn't know, if i used tfs .3.6pl1 or 0.4 ..Im not really sure, how can i see?

People i need this please! I will be Grateful to... and if it means anything ++Rep for the people who help me get this made!

easy just make a global event.
like the save thing every 3/4 hours a msg will apear that bomberman event has been started.

and if you want a box to apear then add a diologbox

could you help me with it, i don't understand that stuff yet. I really need this, and i would like it so it pops up and has options of yes and no and if you pick yes, your sent to the location of the bomber man, and if no, then nothing would happen and you would get a message saying, ok you don't want to go, or something haha

globalevents/scripts

eventnotifier.lua

Lua:
function onThink (interval)
     doBroadcastMessage ("'The Bomber man event has started, would you like to join? Say !yes if you would like to join!")
  end 
     return true
  end

globalevents.xml

XML:
<globalevent name="eventnotifier" interval="1200" event="script" value="eventnotifier.lua"/>

Last edited:
thanks, but i also need the options and to tele if they pick yes with no pz.. like The Bomber man event has started, would you like to join? Yes, then teli ported to the area, if no a lil message.

Add this script too...

talkactions/scripts

eventtp1.lua

Lua:
local pos = {x=1000,y=1000,z=7}

function onSay(cid, words, param) 
     doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
  end
      return true
  end

talkaction.xml

XML:
<talkaction words="!yes" script="eventtp1.lua"/>

Set the local pos x,y,z the pos on the map where you will be teleported.
And for no you don't need nothing.You'll just stay.

Last edited:
Lua:
local pos = {x=1000,y=1000,z=7}

function onSay(cid, words, param) 
     doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
  if minutes == 1 then
		doBroadcastMessage("The Bomberman Event will begin in " .. minutes .. " minute!")
	elseif minutes <= 3 then
		doBroadcastMessage("The Bomberman Event will begin in " .. minutes .. " minutes!")
	else
		doBroadcastMessage("The Bomberman Event will begin in " .. minutes .. " minutes!")
	end
	event = addEvent(teleportThing, 1200, minutes - 1)
	return true
end
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
	return teleportThing(math.abs(math.ceil(1)))
end
     return true
end

Back