• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evo Edited or 100% Custom Map!?

Evo or Custom?

• Edited Evo map

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 100% Custom map

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Jafab

Learning Graphic Design
Reaction score
guys i need your opinion for opening a server

do you prefer a 100% edited evolution or a 100% custom map?!

answer and leave feedback!

I think it depends on how would you map the custom one, but sincerely i prefer a 100% custom, and an Evo is designed to be a highrate server and i don't like highrate servers :p
So my vote is 100% custom!

I think it depends on how would you map the custom one, but sincerely i prefer a 100% custom, and an Evo is designed to be a highrate server and i don't like highrate servers :p
So my vote is 100% custom!

hello!

@ONT
100% custom map (not those shitty one with just like 3 or 1 details).

finally feedback not only votes lol
keep posting your coments and ideas please

you have to be good mapping for make a nice server with custom map :p, evo are always fun but just for few hours/days.. so i voted for 100% custom map

I agree with ThaCore, there are some custom servers who got bad mappers.

There are pretty good *download & edit* servers as Swevolutions, remember it's not just edit the maps they add scripts too :p

As TheCore said, you need a really good mapper and a BIG map if you'r going 100% custom and it takes alot of time. But if you make it then it's ofcourse more nice then Evo edited. But i think you should have some kind of map where you can see where everthing is because otherwise many players will leave because they don't wanna learn another map.

Back