• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced Helper/Rule Enforcer

Temper

Reaction score
Hello all.

My name is Oliver, I thank you for reading and I hope that by the end of this application, you will want me to be helping out on your server.

Real life:

I am 19 years old, I was born and raised in England for 18 years but now live in America. I work approximately 20 hours a week and am wanting to go to college at the beginning of next year.

Tibia/Open Tibia

I have played Tibia since September 2002, this was just before the Skull System update and before they put staircases instead of ladders in Venore, and a elevated bridge far north east of Thais.
I have played OpenTibia for a few years, not sure of the exact date, but it was when one of the oldest versions came out, where all you could do is walk around on a grass filled map and have Sven follow/attack you.

During the time I have played Open Tibia, I have mapped several maps (cities, not so great at hunting places), made monsters/spells/runes/items/scripting etc etc. Although I haven't mapped anymore since someone stole my map that I was giving them to host on a server.

I have been a Tutor for on Tibia for 7 months now, and a Senior Tutor for 4. Recently in the Private Test Server for the Summer update (2009) I was rewarded with a Famous Golden Bug Trophy. Only 10 of these exist in Tibia and I am one of the lucky owners.

Now that I have given you a summary of my life and experience on Tibia/OT, here are some important factors that show why you should consider me to help out on your server:

Why would I be a good GM/CM/God?

* I am a very mature, kind, social, upbeat and responsible person.
* I am a very fast learner on what needs to be done to help uphold a server, and on what needs to be done to ensure that no one has a unfair advantage over others.
* I strictly do my duties by the rules of the server.
* I see no point in abusing a GM/CM/Gods power in any way, to give me or anyone else a unfair advantage, for revenge, for fun etc, my business is very professional.
* I thoroughly enjoy helping others in any possible way.

If you are interested in my application, then please contact me by PM, or message/email me at [email protected]

I look forward to working with you!

Kind regards, Temper.

P.S. Whilst I only have 1 post here and joined today, I do have a account on a competitive OpenTibia fan site, whilst I wont mention it because I am sure it is against the rules, I have the same user name on that website :)

Back