• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows export items.otb on images

Brunds

Reaction score
hi, i want export items.otb on images, because my shop in web dont have all images. is possible?

version 8.54
tfs 0.3.6

Solution
I highly doubt there is any software created to export your items.otb (unless you create your own). For now, the easiest method is using Object Builder as Raggaer suggested above, and export your .dat or .spr files into PNG (*can be transparent background), JPG (not transparent, but customizable quality), BMP or OBD (Object Builder, so you can import into different version later).
@Raggaer

But the question is to use the .spr method using the object constructor not to export the same thing and the items so I wanted to know if there is any method to do everything at once and be the item.otb so exporting the image of all items

I highly doubt there is any software created to export your items.otb (unless you create your own). For now, the easiest method is using Object Builder as Raggaer suggested above, and export your .dat or .spr files into PNG (*can be transparent background), JPG (not transparent, but customizable quality), BMP or OBD (Object Builder, so you can import into different version later).

Solution
[QUOTE = "sampleangel, post: 2514049, member: 226806"] I highly doubt there is any software created to export your items.otb (unless you create your own). For now, the easiest method is using Object Builder as Raggaer suggested above, and export your .dat or .spr files into PNG (*can be transparent background), JPG (not transparent, but customizable quality), BMP or OBD (Object Builder, so you can import into different version later). [/ QUOTE]
I understand thank you so I wanted to confirm even if there was only this method with the objectbuilder

Back