• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Fairywintah GM Application

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Fairywintah Gamemaster Application.
As we now know your going to read my Gamemaster Application.

Name: Vincent Daniel Karlsson.

Experince: I got alot of experince including hosting big events. Only need spawning items acceas... I love to help people who are in need of helping. I'm never corrupted. Never spawn items. Never use other characters to PvP to give revenge. I take big fights beetween racism and other kind of fights very seriously. No racism or something not tolerated in my mind.

Other Experince: My experince in other things besides Gamemaster. Is mapping and sprite. I can abit sprite if you would like to have an weapon or something. But cannot make character or something.

History: My history through tibia. Started in 7.4 when PvP was the best thing to do. No hotkeys. Nothing! and when all flipped on Cipsoft that people could use bots and cheats. So easy. I started to be serious Gamemaster on client 7.6 on Custom map. When 8.0 started my first Evolution! Started to love it. Made Heaven ot hold it up for 3 months. Got bored of people asking for updates. Now i'm ready to take care of your players.

Language: Sweden and English

Why should we pick you: I'm against any racism and i'm hating people whos botting. I love to support anyone who wants me.
I can mapp abit and sprite. I'm not so good at that but else i'm a good community manager and i love to make people enjoy their gameplay time.

Whats Community Manager[CM]?: Community Manager is an position whos very hard and very fun. You first has to have experince to order around with other GMs. Have good contact with hoster and of course the Gamemasters. Community manager makes the game for players much funnier. Maybe they host a event or just make players have fun. But also Community manager has hard sides to. Since they have to have an eye on Corrupted staff. Corrupted staff on a server. Is very bad because they will probably give out items to their own character which is "Power Abuse" and "Game Weakness".

Whats Gamemaster[GM]: Gamemaster for me is to controll so no one is botting. Using an Unofficel Software to play during the nights or anything. Botters for me is the badest thing you can experince. Because almost all servers who uses EVO map. Has full of botters. They can have friends helping him. like blocking people. But Gamemaster is simply just taking care of the server and make players happy to take care of all botters.

Contact info:
MSN: Not in use but can be used: [email protected]
Facebook: If you want to share ;)

I only need few commands like. Teleport and Teleport to people. Bann,Ip bann, Mute and an place to place unbehaviour players for couple minutes if they are rude or racism.

Any racism and other things. Will been taking very seriously and may be punished and will enforce your servers rules.​

Some servers that i've been taking care of. (Not just tibia server)

Pixelville - Minecraft for about 3 months.
Crystaliiz -7.6 Illusion.
HeavenOT - 8.54/8.57 Evoultion
Rapture - 7.6 Custom map

and others.

Last edited:
Back