• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 discussion

What kind of rates would you like?

• Highrate

• Lowrate

• Midrate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
So to make things easier for everyone whos interested and wants to make their opinion heard, I created this thread and poll so that we could have a mature discussion about what kind of server stages you would like to see.

Do you want:

Changeable gold inside backpack?
Vials disappearing?
Simple tasks (low amount of kills, but a little less experience)?
Double charged runes when conjured?

OR

Do you want the server to be more hardcore and challenging, without features such as above and more alike real 7.4?

Advertisement is bought and launch date set, all it takes now is for you to decide which kind of server you want, so keep voting!

Starting 4/7 with 48 hours of prior advertising!

I vote for a good highrate. The magic level rate should not be as low as on classicus. its 3.5x and it is way to low. maybe 6-7x would be good!
exp rate should also be higher I Think. but after 150 should be slow but still able o gain levels.

I would definately play a highrate!

I vote for a good highrate. The magic level rate should not be as low as on classicus. its 3.5x and it is way to low. maybe 6-7x would be good!
exp rate should also be higher I Think. but after 150 should be slow but still able o gain levels.

I would definately play a highrate!

When setting a rate for magic level there are more factors that has to be calculated in order to determine how fast/slow people will level up (e.g mana regenerations, ring regenerations and mana fluids). But we will do our best to balance it accordingly to whatever experience rate people vote for!

On Faloria (previous editions) we never drastically lowered damage for spells such as Ultimate Explosion and Energy Waves, instead we kept the stages balanced to keep the higher levels around 100. IMO this gives you a much better and funnier 7.4 experience as neither the map or the balancing is meant for 150+ players.

But thanks for the input! And keep on voting!

Keep voting! You got until this Friday (26/6) until a decision will be made!

Closing the poll at 00:00 tonight, so if you want to affect the upcoming server, now's your chance!

Launching 4/7 with 48 hours of prior advertising!

what are going to be the rates?

Looking like it's going to be highrate. I just know everyone is going to be assholes and just UE you no matter what your level. Happens on every highrate haha. Level 120s pking lv 18s for their gfb pokeauehauheapokla! OP. Anyway, I hope the rates aren't super high, but easy enough to get atleast 80 for some fun action. After 110~ i'd say turn it to like 4x or so.

Poll is now closed and most of you have voted for a highrated server! This means that on the 4/7 (a week from now) Faloria Highrate will launch!

Advertisement thread with more specifics coming up shortly, stay tuned.

Looking like it's going to be highrate. I just know everyone is going to be assholes and just UE you no matter what your level. Happens on every highrate haha. Level 120s pking lv 18s for their gfb pokeauehauheapokla! OP. Anyway, I hope the rates aren't super high, but easy enough to get atleast 80 for some fun action. After 110~ i'd say turn it to like 4x or so.
It will be quite easy to reach level 80-90, after level 100-110 it will be a lot slower though.

I don't know anything about Faloria, but is there custom content? The 7.4 content alone is not suitable for sustained high rate.

He does have a point. I would like to see some custom additions - maybe not custom monsters, but atleast maybe expanded some spawns, quests, or even an actual NEW island or something that's NOT NOT NOT NOT like yalahar.

Back