• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Yes, I did search function, ok this is my problem.

I dont have a router so I had to use port :81 at the end of my page just like this
http://*****.zapto.org:81

The thing is that whenever some1 tries to create an account, the page doesn't redirect them to http://*****.zapto.org:81/createblablabla to create the account, it just sends them to http://*****.zapto.org/createblablabla and the page won't load.

Is there anyway I can fix that in XAMPP/htdocs folder?

For some reason the pictures are jacked up on my page... cant create an account either, everything runs perfect except for that and the Lastest Kills wont show the name of the play who got the kill. Is there a way to fix this?

Attachments

Last edited:
Im have the same problem!
Please help US!

:(
Go to ur admin panel and then click on Load Vocations, where it says Char to copy, u will see some blank spaces, just add

Char to Copy
Sorcerer - Sorcerer Sample
Druid - Druid Sample
Paladin - Paladin Sample
Knight - Knight Sample

And check mark those 4 squares. :)

Go to ur admin panel and then click on Load Vocations, where it says Char to copy, u will see some blank spaces, just add

Char to Copy
Sorcerer - Sorcerer Sample
Druid - Druid Sample
Paladin - Paladin Sample
Knight - Knight Sample

And check mark those 4 squares. :)

Thats helps :)

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
D:/OpenTibia/Servers/0.3alpha4-console/0.3alpha4-console/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
D:/OpenTibia/Servers/0.3alpha4-console/0.3alpha4-console/ - doesn't exist.

the solution doesnt work

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in E:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

Help me plz

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

How do i fix this? and when I "copy" sorcer sample and that this error still shows up

How can I configure acc maker ? I ever got this message:

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

And have only "No vocation" to select !?

Please help me with configuration of acc maker xD!

On admin panel when load vocations i got:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

Guild page dont work, houses too. My version of your acc maker is the lastest (GESIORHOST UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14))

If possible send a PM to me or a email to [email protected] , thanks !

Last edited:
Gesior, I'm using Apache2 with php5 on Debian distrito, what I need for abilit 'show image to verify user'?
I abilit it but I get this message 'Image Verification is missing, please contact the administrator', with xampp on Windows its ok, but on linux not.

I always loved the RL tibia looking website.

But I'm having problem's I got it working for me with both ip's my local and my no-ip.com one, so I tell all my friend's the website on both of them they try it doesnt work for them.

I don't got a router either.. =/
Windows Vista!!

anyone can help please?

Create Character Options

Hello where do i change the options for making a new character? it begins at lvl 1 and voc none :S and i can just chose of none voc on my acc :S :( :confused:

Hello where do i change the options for making a new character? it begins at lvl 1 and voc none :S and i can just chose of none voc on my acc :S :( :confused:

MySQL:
localhost/phpmyadmin -> players table, edit the example chars.
SQLite:
yourdatabase.s3db -> same as above

Admin Panel:
Load Vocations.

I have a problem. Everyone who assumes a new gild spoils my server. OTS off.

Back