• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FC Barcelona - Zlatan

Unbelievable

Reaction score
What do ya say 'bout FC Barcelona's new king? =D

Zlatan =D

Can't w8 untill he plays his first match for this wonderfull team!

HAIL BARCA! _/

visca el barca.

real? thats a joke..

You see, they have been playing 3 games, and ALL the new players have being a flop! Barcelona MAKES their team, real is buying their team.

What do ya say 'bout FC Barcelona's new king? =D

Zlatan =D

Can't w8 untill he plays his first match for this wonderfull team!

HAIL BARCA! _/

visca el barca.

Well yeah but he had an better carrier in the last team
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is bosnian that faggot took swe internationality what an fag!

Coz his parents moved till sweden before he got born? o_O And sweden is much easier/better to live in.

When you call him Barcelona's new king its a very big insult. Messi is much better than him.

For me Zlatan would be on my top 5 favourite players. His game is absolutelly unique. But he has choosen the wrong team this year because R.Madrid got built a really big team. If not, just wait and see. Im not talking about CR9, im talking about the killer (Benzema) and Kaka as the rest of new players. Don't forget that Barcelona didn't buy more players because their budget is low(50 millons) and R.Madrid as didn't buy players the last season except a few, this year had 380 millons. Hala Madrid! <3

When you call him Barcelona's new king its a very big insult. Messi is much better than him.
Zlatan is much better in my eyes. Why?
Because he know how to use his corpulence, he is faster and he even has better "header shot". The only good thing I see on Messi is that he has the ball glued to his foot and as soon as someone tries to take the ball, they hit Messi and... fault.

cristiano > all

;)

@ jester (offtopic) is that green arrow from smallville in your sig?

Zlatan is on the top 25 players in the world, So he will do in barca :D

I find it intresting to see zlatan playing with messi, cristiano is long forgotten by me cos he replaced his reputation with money and girls, fun guy but got no actual real soccer spirit

Zlatan & Messi are 2 totaly differents players. They are both on of the worlds best.. but this year messi has been the best of them... Anyway Zlatan will do in barca :D

Back