• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix palladins dmg

Fat Mike

Reaction score
They hit almost ALWAYS 600~ with assassin star and 300-400 with con -.-'

I hope gm's will get more active

Yeah.
With utamo tempo shit 150~rp was dealing 300-600 dmg each hit with ass star to my 160 sorc it's just ridiculous.

Also you should fix grim reapers

In that case they should too abused character, alot high leveled paladins made 100% on bot on 4kk/h exp

LOL 400 con ??? huahuh sry but paladin with 100 skill attack monsters star : 700-800 con : hmm maybe 120 ... so not fuck ...

yeah fix the pally dmg. its so strong .. 23:59 You lose 663 hitpoints due to an attack by a pixi vixi.
129 rp with utito tempo san . no paralyzed and he can heal with spells so... fix please x_x

sorry for english xd

i just saw that at banuta hydras :p
600 with assassin and then 400 with con

dont change anything about the vocations. not ANYTHING !! the only thing you should fix is paralyse and the dash. these changes makes everyone quit from the ot. in the end you will be the only one playing it -.-

Pallies truly are overpowered. Everyone who's saying the opposite is actually playing a paladin or has a friend who plays a pally.

Paladin dmg

-.-
And Sorcerer's with Mas flam???
The vocations are balanced

Sorceres it so much with Mas Flam
Knights with Utito tempo
Paladin With utito tempo san.

Its balanced
xd

i just saw that at banuta hydras :p
600 with assassin and then 400 with con

dont state wrong information, i have friend who has rp and we were hunting for 1h~, that was hydra's dmg on player probably due spamming

I really like the balancing here, except for the druids. Just compare the mas frigo to the mas flam. The difference is remarkable. Raise the mas frigo for the druids and it's fine.

Back