• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed Modern AAC and Tibiarl Layout

Problema ao usar com o TFS 1.0

LucasFerraz

To com uma duvida... estou usando a versão tfs 1.0 - 5964... eu instalo o site porem e fica tudo normal, crio contas e etc... porem não consigo logar usando as contas... aparece erro de senha e login no client do tibia. Acho que deve ser algum problema de compatibilidade com a database, porque quando importo a que você forneçeu e tento criar uma conta com o Account Manager (1,1) ele não cria a conta na database.

tem alguma solução ?

------------------------

LucasFerraz

To doubt with a ... I am using version 1.0 tfs - 5964 ... I install and put the site is all normal, create accounts and etc. ... however I can not log in using the account ... error appears login and password in the tibia client.I think it must be some compatibility issue with the database, because when the care you provided and try to create an account with the Account Manager (1.1) it does not create the account in the database.

have any solution?

Problema ao usar com o TFS 1.0

LucasFerraz

To com uma duvida... estou usando a versão tfs 1.0 - 5964... eu instalo o site porem e fica tudo normal, crio contas e etc... porem não consigo logar usando as contas... aparece erro de senha e login no client do tibia. Acho que deve ser algum problema de compatibilidade com a database, porque quando importo a que você forneçeu e tento criar uma conta com o Account Manager (1,1) ele não cria a conta na database.

tem alguma solução ?

------------------------

LucasFerraz

To doubt with a ... I am using version 1.0 tfs - 5964 ... I install and put the site is all normal, create accounts and etc. ... however I can not log in using the account ... error appears login and password in the tibia client.I think it must be some compatibility issue with the database, because when the care you provided and try to create an account with the Account Manager (1.1) it does not create the account in the database.

have any solution?

Olá amigo, você configurou corretamente a linguagem "Sha1" ou "Plain" ?

if you don't wanna reupload i think this thread must be closed...
anyway... Gęsior OLD VERSION > Modern 2.0

Back