• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixing Tibia Graphic Bugs

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I decided to do a few crazy things with the client and created some new graphics glitches, but I decided when fixing them, I would fix other ones created by large items.

Here is a picture showing some of the corrected drawing (It fixes bugs that are still present in the original tibia client)

30kav79.jpg

What do you think?

Do you know of any other graphics bugs other than large items/elevated items?
Let me know!

What do I think? I think you stole that corpse sprite :)

**EDITED**
I personally didn't steal it, but I do have someone on my team that puts every sprite ever made in the history of otland into my damn test .spr.

I don't use them for my servers, but sometimes looking through them they give ideas.

Anyways,
Does anyone have anything to actually say about the graphics fixes, or do you know of any other graphical bugs where tiles do not draw correctly?

Last edited:
That is very cool.. good luck with your fixes. You are really bringing great things to this project.

@Sammee
your post is useless and spiteful

Back