• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flatlander's Mega Server

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I so far have successfully combined 2 of my servers.
I plan to combine even more of them, all into 1 "Mega Server" where you can quickly switch between games, and have fun. Plus I can have a Global Economy across all my servers.

The 3 I plan to start with are:
Species Colony - War server that is deep in development

Bomberman Pro - HIGHLY Customized and fun Bomberman puzzles (You can play solo, or with Duo with 1 friend), League of Bombers Mode (DoTA style), and 1v1/2v2 PvP Modes. (Conquest Mode coming soon)

Zombieville - Another Highly Customized Survival server that is deep in development. (Work together to survive as long as you can)

My hopes with this is, I can develop all of my fun servers, all at the same time, and all of you can enjoy them while I develop them.
I have more servers I also want to add like Tornado Runner, Apocalypse, and maybe even Species RPG if I can do it without creating global issues.
The only server I wouldn't be able to add of mine is Pokemon because of the custom client.

To me :) This should be fun and exciting.

Species is all I'm looking forward to. good luck with your project.

Species is all I'm looking forward to. good luck with your project.

Yea, but I have terrible ADD where it's hard for me to work on one project for a long time. So putting multiple servers in one, I can switch off and update one server a week, and just switch which one I am working on.

How long do u think it would take to develop these? I am interested in developing a new concept of war server.

I had a huge problem trying to use the underdeveloped TFS 1.0 (which I have found to be absolutely and completely featureless)

So I've started using an edited version of TFS 0.3 so I now have the Mega Server updated to 10.10.
Now I can focus on updating the server for a solid release :)

Back