• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

for the gm

Hisoka

Reaction score
at the beginning when i played here it was a nice ot (because of the map, <3 evolution) but it became boring because there were just a few small teams, and like 20 ppl online, while i did all quests (first team to do inquisition :D:D XD )..
the gm's were online (not always, but much more then they are now) well i was about to cut off and stop this ot but a few days later when i checked it out there were 100+ players online :O nice :O:O

but the only thing i saw were new low lvl MS ueing all the time follow attking and killing Druids with a much higher lvl.
and there was still no update.
then the new teleport map came (i think after the number of players increased), which looked nice only way too big imo, but i managed to live with it XD

what i also saw were teams using all kind bot all the time while running around in the city (well thats what war means on this ot)

i was checking the forums out and saw a lot of nice ideas for this ot.

THIS IS WHEN I COME TO YOU RICHUX
i really liked some ideas here on the forums, while i was looking for your post on those topics i couldnt see anything or stuff like "i like the idea" "can you explain it more specificly" or "i'll be thinking about it" (not that those were exactly the words that you used). and when it comes to worthless topics, your posting.

and while the numbers of players increase (while i almost never see the same players for longer then a few days) by that i dont mean all players. but why is there like never a GM online doing some usefull stuff. there is gm figgo whom i never see online, except when lumos (his RL or something) is on his char.

and theres gm Chidontknow i saw him like 4 times online, doing nothing and being afk or chilling with the other gms.

and ofc theres Richux, a good gm but also a gm that gives you the feeling that he's ignoring you while your asking him something, unless it gives him the adventage (it can also be that like 100 ppl msg him all at the same time, because he isnt online that often, and that he didnt see your pm)

so whats my point? idk
i'm just a person who wants to see some innovations and i think that i'm not the only one. and i also think that your someone who doesnt trust ppl that easily, and thats why you dont wanna get help from outside while you actually need it (not necceserily but it would make the ot much better) cause it has the potentials.

so its not that hard to ask for help richux :) if you wanna hear some ideas i and a lot more ppl (i think) have, just ask XD or atleast make a topic or something about what ppl want to add on this ot (remember making a poll about making this ot PvP-enf, and everybody said yes, which was the trigger for the amount of players)

and for the haters/flamers, i did like 10/15 min for this so dont call me no life :p

Last edited:
used transductor el translator de google?

jokes.

What you said was all true.

:peace: Signed by Chappie, the one and only, capo di capi, god, pope, king

If you don't see any latest news added with list of things what's changed it doesn't mean I haven't done anything. I am working on the server every day. Also lot of things are complicated for me to do, so it takes lot of time to add them.

THIS IS WHEN I COME TO YOU RICHUX
i really liked some ideas here on the forums, while i was looking for your post on those topics i couldnt see anything or stuff like "i like the idea" "can you explain it more specificly" or "i'll be thinking about it" (not that those were exactly the words that you used). and when it comes to worthless topics, your posting.

Here you go, previously posted suggestions where I have answered with almost exactly the same phrases you said you have never heard, lol:

http://otland.net/f396/frag-nuggets-proposal-58672/

http://otland.net/f396/update-59620/

http://otland.net/f396/vocation-balancing-proposal-58611/

?

I am doing my best to keep up this server and I will and now please understand that I too have a life, school and lot of other stuffs to do, OT is my hobby and I can't spend 12h per day on it. Also lot of players cry, cuz they want new spawns/quests to be added every day, while they haven't done/explored current ones and that's little bit stupid.

If you don't see any latest news added with list of things what's changed it doesn't mean I haven't done anything. I am working on the server every day. Also lot of things are complicated for me to do, so it takes lot of time to add them.

Here you go, previously posted suggestions where I have answered with almost exactly the same phrases you said you have never heard, lol:

?

I am doing my best to keep up this server and I will and now please understand that I too have a life, school and lot of other stuffs to do, OT is my hobby and I can't spend 12h per day on it. Also lot of players cry, cuz they want new spawns/quests to be added every day, while they haven't done/explored current ones and that's little bit stupid.

We've explored pretty much everything! Since Tibera is a good server in my opinion, it wouldn't be so hard for you to get a new gm or something that can do some mapping :D?

?

if you read my post you'll see that on the first 2 topics you gave me you said exactly what i said on this topic

and i didnt tell you to not have a life im telling you to get more gms/trust more people to be active FOR you and help you out cause the ot is standing still for 2 long

We've explored pretty much everything! Since Tibera is a good server in my opinion, it wouldn't be so hard for you to get a new gm or something that can do some mapping :D?

Actually it is.

if you read my post you'll see that on the first 2 topics you gave me you said exactly what i said on this topic

english please...

OTE=Hisoka;614193]
and i didnt tell you to not have a life im telling you to get more gms/trust more people to be active FOR you and help you out cause the ot is standing still for 2 long[/QUOTE]

OT is not standing still, as previously mentioned, I am working on it every day.

I've seen you post on the OTLAND development boards so it's obvious that you are working diligently, but that doesnt take away the fact that most players don't realize the changes that occur in the world. Hence there could be positive responses (more players, happier players) if you would mention what you are doing or what you've just changed on the server.

27 Nov 2009 - Patch 0.4 - Enforced

That was over a month ago, and when people find the server through otservlist (for example) this is the first thing they'll see and declare the server dead. But if they saw frequent updates (1 per week too much to ask for?) they would definitively get a kick out of it and maybe more would actually join.

I'm sorry for this gayass post but I'm bored. Oh and I know it's alot of work to run and service an OT server so I'm not demanding anything.

Actually it is.

english please...

OTE=Hisoka;614193]
and i didnt tell you to not have a life im telling you to get more gms/trust more people to be active FOR you and help you out cause the ot is standing still for 2 long

OT is not standing still, as previously mentioned, I am working on it every day.[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit Richux! You are doing a great job.

Guys I don't think flaming will make anything come faster, only slower. He works on the OT everyday, so just be thankful.

No asslicking btw :p

D.S. boss

english please...

oops sorry if i didnt make myself clear XD

what i meant was that in the first post on this topic i said that the only thing you say is: "i like the idea" "can you explain it more specificly" or "i'll be thinking about it"

and then in your post your tellin me that it aint true and your giving me proof by showing topics where you actually DID say: "I LIKE THE IDEA" and "CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT MORE"

Last edited:
OT is not standing still, as previously mentioned, I am working on it every day.

That's the spirit Richux! You are doing a great job.

Guys I don't think flaming will make anything come faster, only slower. He works on the OT everyday, so just be thankful.

No asslicking btw :p

D.S. boss[/QUOTE]

ASSLICKER

jks

but if someone tells me that he's working all day on something, it doesnt mean shit to me

cause i want to see some improvements not only words

oops sorry if i didnt make myself clear XD

what i meant was that in the first post on this topic i said that the only thing you say is: "i like the idea" "can you explain it more specificly" or "i'll be thinking about it"

and then in your post your tellin me that it aint true and your giving me proof by showing topics where you actually DID say: "I LIKE THE IDEA" and "CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT MORE"

there will be a huge update tomorrow, including game frag rewards on which I commented - "I like this idea". Things aren't that bad as you think. Be patient :p

there will be a huge update tomorrow, including game frag rewards on which I commented - "I like this idea". Things aren't that bad as you think. Be patient :p

dammmmmmmmmn niceee :D:D:D:D

Yeee supernice! It's updating atm :D

Hisoka, Richux is doing a great job anywayz. AND guess what he has a real life :p He does this FOR US as a hobby, so yeah ... But I feel you though, that we wanna see stuff, but I gotta feeling... that tonight is gonna be a good night! No, but I gotta feeling that the update is coming ~now :)

Signed, DaaawGy

Yeee supernice! It's updating atm :D

Hisoka, Richux is doing a great job anywayz. AND guess what he has a real life :p He does this FOR US as a hobby, so yeah ... But I feel you though, that we wanna see stuff, but I gotta feeling... that tonight is gonna be a good night! No, but I gotta feeling that the update is coming ~now :)

Signed, DaaawGy

ofc its nice what he's doing and i respect that,
but he does get payed (like he deserves) thru donations :p

anyways hope that the update will be nice XD

Yeah, hope it'll be nice :D
Yup he does get paid, but it's not like it's a real job, if everybody stopped donating, he wouldn't get any money, and if I were him, I think that I would get a lack of interest of the OTS, if it's nothing in it for me :p (If I would have a server, and a rl job)
GOGO update! :p Gameserver is still offline, it says :p

Back