• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Forgottenl,FlammingVets needs Gamemasters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Wow, I had alot of people wanted to get game masters on my server, well I dont got any game masters at the moment, I have 2 running servers

www.flammingvets.net
http://forgottenl.hopto.org

Running on a strong dedicated server 1,000+ players.

We currently have 160 Active players on BOTH SERVERS, soon we will put both servers to be one since the 2 servers is the same its just like we have 2 different worlds.. so we will put them in 1 so we probably get 300+ active players or even more.. donations are coming like 40 emails perday lol.. well some info about this server

Flammingvets is an old server its on Evo map very hard edited till its not evo anymore lol, its about 20% evo , 80% custom , and people love it alot , it have alot of stuff that people likes , its a very high exp fun server 10,000 Exp , the best 10.000 exp made online is flammingvets and forgottenL (forgotten legend) , we need gm's so he can collect bugs/errors/bug abusing/ botters / spell botters / train botters / mapping bugs (yes i care about mapping bugs alot) / just to know all bugs i need about 2~3 GM'S online or even more.. I need you to have a brain and not to be a noob :p , and to be active ofcorse and i know whos gonna reply here Sharp ofcorse since he always logon msn spams gm atleast 500 times a day or even more I guess.. lol well.. the server is already on dedicated now for 1,000+ players
the staff are

Znote (Mod here) , Xenios (was from the staff but his very busy this days i guess)

and im the owner worked hard on it for months.. without any help from anyone since all being noob saying its gonna fail since its 10,000 exp? screw them -.- , it didnt fail because i know how to make good and fun servers anyway for the low exp servers , yes its good but i dont think people will jump on playing ots so they can get fucked up getting levels? they jump on ots for fun and yea it doesnt mean thast 5,000+ exp servers rox it dont rox alot its better to have 30X~150X exp server, but not 2x,3x,4x and so on?.. well i just need good gm's to the server and trustable.. this server is beloved by alot of people!

Want to be a GM on flammingvets or forgottenL?

First jump to here and read more!

http://forgottenl.hopto.org

www.flammingvets.net

On mornings which is now we dont get much people but on nights we jump to 120+

Now reply with this INFO!

Your RL-Life name :
Your name in tibia etc GM "Your name"
What languages you speak :
How long you have been a GM before :
Why you want to join me o.0 :
How old are you :
Where are you from :

Reply with this info

Your RL-Life name : Andy
Your name in tibia etc GM Sunseeker
What languages you speak :Swedish / English above average
How long you have been a GM before : 1 month, also been tutor on tibia for 6 months
Why you want to join me o.0 : I got no other server to play atm.
How old are you : 18
Where are you from : Sundsvall / Sweden

Pm me for real discussion

Last edited:
On the other hand, servers with 1k+ exp is reatarded. Sorry, your loss :)

Your RL-Life name :
Dennis
Your name in tibia etc GM "Lowbird"
What languages you speak :
German and English
How long you have been a GM before :
since 4 years.
Why you want to join me o.0 :
Because I am always fair and I am always online if I can.
How old are you :
I am 16 years old
Where are you from :
I am from Germany/Berlin.

If you think that why you apply for gm here? for fun? nah I dont want for fun people sorry, and if you think its retarded,

then i guess i should be doomed with less than 30 players?
low donations?
I dont think so

If you think that why you apply for gm here? for fun? nah I dont want for fun people sorry, and if you think its retarded,

then i guess i should be doomed with less than 30 players?
low donations?
I dont think so

Your english skills is amazing! Dont quiet get the 'fun' in getting lvl 350 on 1 rat, and doomed with 30 players? Flammingot~
* 41 players online
* Uptime: 0h 0m
Eat it.

Your english skills is amazing! Dont quiet get the 'fun' in getting lvl 350 on 1 rat, and doomed with 30 players? Flammingot~
* 41 players online
* Uptime: 0h 0m
Eat it.

If this server isnt even "fun" then why did you apply as a GM?
You don't have too flame the thread just because he declined you.

@topic
Im not interested :), Still good luck with your search :thumbup:

If this server isnt even "fun" then why did you apply as a GM?
You don't have too flame the thread just because he declined you.

@topic
Im not interested :), Still good luck with your search :thumbup:

Dont really know, lol.. Btw I revoked my application :d

Your RL-Life name : Alfonzo
Your name in tibia etc GM "GM Alfonzo/GM Silentdefender"
What languages you speak : Swedish/English
How long you have been a GM before : since 7.1 (had own servers sice 7.1)
Why you want to join me o.0 : well i want to try new servers and help you
How old are you : 14
Where are you from : Sweden(but im not swedish)

Your RL-Life name: Nick
Your name in tibia etc GM "Sylude"
What languages you speak : English and little german
How long you have been a GM before: Use to host a war ot, and then tried to make a small high exp server. so ive been playing since, 7.6
Why you want to join me o.0: Because i r pr0 1337 GM :)
How old are you: 14 nearly nearly 15
Where are you from: New Zealand

----------------------------------
STOP! this server is fun, still challenging, lots of pvp and all :)
so before you start to complain and whine, PLAY THE SERVER.
You will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Your RL-Life name : Nicklas
Your name in tibia etc GM "Your name" Nikkster
What languages you speak : Spanish, Swedish, English (100% Perfect)
How long you have been a GM before : I've got a great experience from a couple of otservers. Some of them are 1337.hopto.org, Untitled Document (Evo map), Seriosa.mine.nu (Very serious one, use to have 130+ players online) (Cant remember all of them right now)
Why you want to join me o.0 : Because I think im suitable for the position, and i'm not a destructive guy, and I like helping people, as you probably know if you're often in Support Channel.
How old are you : 17, soon 18
Where are you from : Sweden

Also, my way to caught botters and rule violaters is the safest and best, but I don't want to brag.

Server is nice but i get everytime a debug -,-

Edit: Sry my fault i connected with 8.4 :S

Last edited:
Your RL-Life name: Jacob
Your name in tibia etc GM: GM Aestyn
What languages you speak : English
How long you have been a GM before: For 2Years (on servers and my own)
Why you want to join me o.0: i can help alot with scripting and bug errors in any section (like mapping, scripting etc)
How old are you: 14
Where are you from: Canada

ALSO: Been Tutor for 1yr on RL and Now Senior tutor for 5months now

Sorry for bump, but the servers seems to be offline..

Your RL-Life name : Tom
Your name in tibia etc GM "Your name": GM Konvict
What languages you speak : Spanish/Portugues/English all three fluent.
How long you have been a GM before : Been GM/CM on my servers, also on others such as Viper (100 ppl online constantly)
Why you want to join me o.0 : Im interested in joining a good community, which people who are involved in a serious OT server. Im practically looking forward to be part of a serious team
How old are you : Im 16
Where are you from : Im from Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back