• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.

Zerak456

Gorlex.net NEW!
Reaction score
Hey everyone i am trying to make an own ot server but.. i am keeping to get an error which i cannot fix and i have searched many places but i still dont know how to fix it so i cam here to ask if you guys know how i can fix this error :p
I am using gesiors acc and it was a very long time ago i did ot servers so i am kinda at the bottom again :p

here is the Error

D:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/cryingdamson4pl2-console/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
D:/Documents and Settings/Administratör/Skrivbord/cryingdamson4pl2-console/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

maybe if you go to config and go to where it says database and put the name of the database you have in the database like forgotten or what ever the name is and maybe it should work not sure

maybe if you go to config and go to where it says database and put the name of the database you have in the database like forgotten or what ever the name is and maybe it should work not sure

Wrong, he is using SQLite.

Zerak456:

It says it doesn't exist, check if you are setting up the correct database directory.

I just changed:
-- Database
sqlType = "sqlite"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
to:
-- Database
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"