• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FoxOT Discussion Thread - Testing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
header.png

Hello, as It's not release of my server I'm posting this thread inside of the discussion board.

The main reason that I'm posting this thread is that I need testers, but let's talk a little about the server.

About the FoxOT itself
I'm developing this server since when Tibia was at version 10.7/10.8.
I'm doing it for fun, but also, because I want to get better in programming/scripting related tasks. I'm updating server constantly/daily.
The main goal of this thread is to get feedback. Hope you enjoy my work.

What can you find there?
- Fully working Ferumbras Ascendant Quest
- Custom island with custom story called "Norwich" (you can get there by asking for passage in Farmine carpet) Including bosses with unique A.I systems.
- All the newest stuff like gamestore, new depots, new spawn system, reward bosses, prey system etc.
- A lot of monsters and spawns were adjusted to fit the one from Tibia.
- I'm also working on custom dungeons system, but it's not ready yet so it's disabled.
- In thais depot, you can get free lvl, exp, eq, skills. (so you don't need to waste your time leveling for nothing)
- Fully working World Changes: nightmare isles, yasir, sights of surrenders, mawhawk etc.
- Roshamuul quest, inquisition points, tasks etc.
- Hive quest, you can get hive points by doing these tasks.

What need to be tested?
It's hard to answer this question, but people that play on real tibia knows what they need, so try to test the stuff you need, but here.
Next thing are spawns and monsters. (loot, attacks, damage, map etc.)
Also important stuff that you need to play on the server like some quests to get needed stuff etc.
You can also test our new island Norwich, keep in mind, that the "main" quest (last mission).

How should I report the bugs?
You can report them in-game (report coordinate, ctrl + z) or write post here. Remember to explain what does not work and what's the error about. I suggest using report coordinate to report map bugs, because it's automatically saving the position you are in.

Feedback
Feedback is also appreciated, you can post here your suggestions, opinions.

Okay, I want to begin the testing, what should I do?
Open Beta has come to end, if you still want to test the server, you can join discord and let me know.

People that participated in test server, will be rewarded on server launch.

Some screenshots.

1d33144d0a67ace2a213857fffbd1a2f.png

873a87a9b33370f70ea02b7d3b49fb52.png

20a2914603e43ad08ff5873c5bfb8bc7.png

08a4e0217fff1ff6857a3b2812fa5d47.png

Join the discord so we can get in touch.

Facebook page.

Fox Ot

Last edited:
What happened to previous FoxOt server?
Its the same. I just closed it, because there was no players and no good advertisement :p

Now I want to get it perfect and then invest in ads etc. We will see.

Its the same. I just closed it, because there was no players and no good advertisement :p

Now I want to get it perfect and then invest in ads etc. We will see.
Oh okay, goodluck then ;)
Hope you will do better this time ^.-

Oh okay, goodluck then ;)
Hope you will do better this time ^.-
Thank you.
Still need testers, I have fixed a lot of errors yesterday. I don't know if I should write changelogs here. But yeah if you want to help, join discord or just report in-game.

Thanks!

I need someone who played on real tibia, to check specific spawns if they are right, if anyone can do this, reply here please. thanks.

Quara's in Norwich has been expanded.
75fc57124ffd5033707eca02afc915c2.png

A lot of bugs and areas were fixed/revamped.

Still need testers!

Today I have added Grimvale "Full Moon" and posibility to kill Feroxa. Feroxa attacks and loot is still not done, because I lack of knowledge about this boss. (If you know anything about it then you are welcome to help!)
Prey system is also done 1:1 like on Tibia.
Also Norwich got revamped, new mysteries and hidden quests have been added.(besides the main story, there is few secondary quests)

A lot of things have been changed since last update here. I won't list them all, because these things are not important, they are like some optimizations, scripts rewrites etc. (btw. my thread is back XD, thanks to @Cornex)

I still need people for testing, now the goal is to check all monsters that should not pass fields(Field Project), because some of them probably ignore the fields.

Also, because last time I got deleted for bumping the thread, I won't bump it anymore. I will write some informations about what got changed in the server etc.

Hope I'm doing it right now.

As always you are welcome to join the discussion(test server too).

Last edited:
Its time to update.

Mainly I was working on custom Island "Norwich".
I have added few new riddles/mysteries.
Norwich got another revamp in textures.
If you wonder how can you access these places, you can read how to in main post.

Some screenshots of new places. (There is also some secret places that I didnt show)

3521e51c96440af2ddc2e839b70a3acf.png

608fd39b7dc878475242b687c1833562.png

9852e49f9571fd5f7ea5878d11cfdcb9.png

d4d1a12a405be53e04c4c9b8b6e71470.png

I would really appreciate feedback about this island in whole, so if anyone is willing to check them, please write here your opinion.
You can join the discord server if you want to.

Thanks.

why so high the cooldown of spells ? give coins to the players too, if is a test server why not give coins to the players test all ?

why so high the cooldown of spells ? give coins to the players too, if is a test server why not give coins to the players test all ?

Because store got only aesthetic items, like mounts and addons, you don't need anything from store to test the server, so coins are not needed. Store is tested and works fine.

soft boots would be nice to hunt, because of this high cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back