• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
buff knights
I've already mentioned that, however once you hit mlvl 5 you can go balls with 150mp exori. They have critchance + the possibility for 3% mres/atk speed boost (not that useful in pvm as you exp with exori, yet it can be a powerful tool in pvp - ssa charges going down quicker).

Your server is complete crap, created by copy-pasting other's work that later you claim as yours. Sadly that's how kids like you get free donations by running other's work.

Server attacked by ddos, we are working on it
If anyone believes that bullshit, it would amaze me.

I9W43A4.png

How on the earth did you get your server messed up by getting a DDoS attack? You're clearly a failure who just makes changes that don't know about and fked up the whole server, then you claim to be DDoS attacked. Get off, lol.

Its a good OT, maybe its not perfectly balanced yet, but work is in progress. When GM gonna bring it up and I wish he will. Feel free to join. Everyone can spend good time. RPG players has many new custom areas and quests to explore, and PVP players by high lootrate and exprate and on smooth client can fight many hours. You should definitely give this OT a chance :)

Gm should reset the server, change the lootrate to 1.5x or 1x and change to lower mana regain. Also change so tasks can only be done once.

Exp rates should be lowered IMO, because you miss out way to much lore. And if you are a mage. You wont get to rich to fast. Thats the problem with mages. The faster they get Money, the faster they exp.

We have sent a ticket to OVH. We are awaiting for its response, also we have done some security improvements.

We will be online as soon as we can.

We apologize for the wait, however we will compensate the players and also we will take a look about the feedback sent

Dont change any rates its perfect

but like we noticed before with grelo UE is too strong, I killed for 1 ue 75ms i was also 75ms

Last edited:
Server is nice , but good option if you make reset with more faster exp rate , because server have bugs , if you make very fast exp rate where all can make high lvls in 1h then maybe more people join and explore map and make fights.

Gm is good he fix bugs when people find bugs , map is nice to explore new custom places.

Make a reset, add quick rates and announce the opening time again like 16:00 or 17:00.

Make orshabaal style rates like this :
1-8 :20x
9-40 :100x
41-60 :70x
61-80 :40x
81-100 :30x
101-120 :20x
121-140 :10x
141-160 :7x
161+ :5x

Back