• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny how a DDoS attack can damage the server so bad! You're at Google, Amazon and Facebook level to be threatened by!

Anyone can create a dumb server like this and cry when it's not working due to an error or bug. He clearly has no idea how to fix it so he's giving excuses for being DDoS attacked. You all kids 10 years old are just wasting your time (as I am doing posting this, the last post though) expecting to be online again. Just so you know, he has so poor skills with this that he uses a trial "Resource Tuner 2" to edit simple details on his own client (client name, process, file version, company name and such).

If anyone wonders which sprites he uses, I've released it publicly since it DOES NOT belong to him and he didn't give any credits at all to its creators:
[Public Release] A few sprites for everyone

Firstly we are not forcing to anyone to play.

He clearly has no idea how to fix it so he's giving excuses for being DDoS attacked
i really have no idea why are you so mad

You all kids 10 years old are just wasting your time
Is funny how you say them 10 years old when you are acting just like that.

If anyone wonders which sprites he uses
just take a look at OTLand and you will know how to get them easily

since it DOES NOT belong to him
I never claimed they belong to me

as I am doing posting this, the last post though
:(

to all, we are working on server, we will let you know when server is secure enough, sorry for the wait

P.D. I attach a proof about ddos, it was not really required but... you know

Attachments

• 047e97a9-75f4-4ae2-9c3c-e4e8790ae50b.jpg
    047e97a9-75f4-4ae2-9c3c-e4e8790ae50b.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
Just curious, we are getting all this random information. But we are not getting info about. If it’s going to open today. Will it or not?

Open it today , add timer on page and open at evening.

Nice maps , you have interesting ideas when it comes to mapping.

Small bugs are not important, they can be reported to gm or ignored , because it's no low rate server with bad loot rate , like all servers what people open todays.

He has the potential to be a really good server, he just has must to not die by ddos and people must give this server a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Server gona start today at 19:00 PM

We have improved lot of things on server during these days. Also as players requested on discord we have done a reset.

- Added new zones
- Added uhs to shop
- Added weapons on level (20)
- Rebalanced vocations a bit
- Modified loot from monsters
- Fixed infinite food and infinite light

And of course, we have changed our webpage and given some style to library info

For compesation we have added 3 premium days to all players who were playing

If you have donated contact to admin and your points will be retrieved

We hope to see you in game!

unknown.png

keara.hopto.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to keara.hopto.org this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be keara.hopto.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit keara.hopto.org right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Back