• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do not understand why some do not want higher rates at the beginning , after all, anyway, everyone will do a high level, so why not make higher rates?

In my opinion, the higher the rates the better, because when someone wants to join the server later then they join when can catch up to the top lvl of the list, or do not join never.

Players today's like rats races , if they are without a chance to catch up with the top lvls, no join this servers.

Exception are low rate servers where such players buy ready-made characters from others or create a rune farms to quickly catch up with other players.

Think about it when you take part in the survey.

Greetings to players who are able to think with head.

I thought they want this ot make some population, an highrate the ot would die in 1/2 weeks. And when it dies, get players hyped to reopen it.

There are a lot of custom stuff, is better play in mid rate and enjoy of all the work done. I'm agree isn't the moment of pvp enfo.

Gracias por hacer algo guapo hosteado en España. puede estar muy guapo, nos vemos in game :)

Its normal, server is hyped on Otland, many players want to play, but all servers dieing in 3 days - community 2k18

We see tomorrow at 17:00 Keara its ready!
20f9b9k.png

hey maybe make everyone level 100 and infinite runes because tampik no have time to exp and catch up to energy drink players???

with these rates there will be level 200 in a week, its too high and high rates die fast

hey maybe make everyone level 100 and infinite runes because tampik no have time to exp and catch up to energy drink players???

with these rates there will be level 200 in a week, its too high and high rates die fast

All people have high lvl here so lvl 200 it's nothing special , on medivia people have lvls 300 so lvl 200 or 300 here it's no problem.

Server die if people make big teams when no many people play on server , i join play here solo or maybe with 2-3 people.

Server looks good, everything you need for the game is free in the sms shop there is not much advantage, I think it will be a good server.

Havent played Tibia for a quite long time, will give it a try.

When exactly does the server start? Is it 17:00 CET?

What about the mp needed for:

evita
exori
ue?

Aigh, bought the premmy. Hope it's worth it.

Edit:

Ember Beetles Ab'Dendriel (30)

<here the screenshot showing Carlin, lol>

7.6+, I think. Wb the self-conjured runes? Are they 7.6+ mana, do they take soulpoints? What are the charges of the self-made ones?