• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
I predict 50-70 players at the start, if they do not get away from the server it will be fun.

5 min to start , good luck everyone :)

really good ot, give a chance, come and play, so much custom.

XoG9Rco.png

Ng8brpN.png

HIDDEN TOMB - REALLY GOOD OT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Server attacked by ddos, we are working on it

Last edited:
Ok. It's being DDOSed.

What I've observed so far:

-

mages are op:
make handful of runes while exping (hp/mp reg upon lvl up)
ue dmg is even greater than the 7.4 one - 75ms can ue 75ms
mages can grind mlvl while making runes wheareas other vocs have to strive for runes @ mc - and even that wont help them catch up to mages as they have to devote more time for runemaking
loot is bugged - some monsters literally shit loot, wheareas e.g. tomb mobs do not

add runes in shop for non-mage characters

+
custom items, monsters and other areas

would add more quests, some epic quests similar to PoI or sth
would add the 38atk weapons (k/faxe, fs - boost the bright sword to 42atk to make doing the quest time-worthy, some mid-lvl club weapon as well) to the shop in order to let low lvl knights to have something to start with
would definitely introduce SOUL POINTS to prevent the mages from going extra profit while mf drinking n runemaking (not only do they make runes cheaply but also train mlvl in the blink of an eye)

Bugs or things that do not look professional:

manafluid backpack weight less than the other counterparts - widens the gargantuan gap between the mages and other professions as the mages benefit from that the most
exura gran isnt 7.72 like

havent played other vocs so far, so won't mention them, however I like the idea of new ammo/weapons for paladins, same goes for knights + the 150mp exori is a great boost in case of pvm for knights

Last edited:
Back