• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
due to technical problems we have to open in 14-07-2018
we offer our most sincerest apologies

Keara OT team

Server will be launch 28 of july. 17:00 PM

Spike sword quest on rookgard
35347d3.png

To everyone played beta have a present in thais depot

If you are streamer and u want join to Keara next opening, please contact me on discord we appreciate much.

stages
1-8: 3x
9-40: 35x
41-60: 25x
61-80: 20x
81-100: 15x
101-120: 10x
121-141: 8x
141-160: 5x
161+: 3x
^^ Interesting exp stage, but change this x3 on rogokard to x5 or little higher.

This server is full map with custom islands?

Maybe you open this tommorow?

Because other high rate server start in next month, so much better open tommorow >>>>>>>>>> in europe now 0 high exp rate servers..

stages
1-8: 3x
9-40: 35x
41-60: 25x
61-80: 20x
81-100: 15x
101-120: 10x
121-141: 8x
^^ Interesting exp stage, but change this x3 on rogokard to x5 or little higher.

This server is full map with custom islands?

Maybe you open this tommorow?

Because other high rate server start in next month, so much better open tommorow >>>>>>>>>> in europe now 0 high exp rate servers..

We increased exp x4, rookgaard have a lot of customizations new respawns, houses and things its for that i want people enjoy rookgaard with the new things.

1532ywi.png

Ill invite people just try on the opening i am sure everyone gona like it.

4h4cib.png

2lcuy6p.png

Last edited:
I like servers high rate more than low rate , because if people make low rates with no last exp stage x1 or x 1,5 some maniacs who driking energy drinks and like hunt monsters long time , they fast make lvls 130 + and have better dmg speed , and an advantage than some others.

On high rates all people fast make lvls , and maniacs later on high lvls can't make very fast exp because then they need many expierence points to lvls.

I like your rates, although I would prefer even faster at the beginning, so anyone who would like to try the server could do lvl even faster.

I suggest this:
stages
1-8: 4x
9-40: 70x
41-60: 50x
61-80: 40x
81-100: 20x
101-120: 12x
121-141: 9x

And so everyone will do large lvls on the server so why not try even faster rates, then people will be able to join even after a few days of server, because they will be able to quickly catch up with the top lvl, which will stop the speed of leveling on higher lvls.

Really high stakes like how old orshabaals servers were really much more interesting than today's boring low / mid rate servers.

I think it is worth giving this server a chance and trying it out.

Have two days for decide what stages gona be stay, im sure stage starts x4 and ends x3, waiting for poll

He advertises this server under various videos on youtube.

I like this new products: new custom maps and new monsters , outfits etc.

If I did not notice that this server will be in France , probably would not be interested in it, because Spain is too far to center of Europe, it's good that you are doing in France :) gracias , Sr. Karera.

Back