• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags! Read Please [Important]

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Hello, dear richux

Since its a pvp-e server i really wanted to tell , remove frag system, maybe you think that it will be more random pkey etc but trust me its worth, you get so easily 10 frags and geting red skull, maybe you telling me make guild war, but we do that, the only problem here is that always there are people thats not in the guild and you cant ue combo etc...

About the new update i would like to say that it sucks, noob chars is coming in the WAr and spamming ue so you die in a bad way..

But i would like to say keep up with your great work and you have really make me and my team pleasured. so keep doing this awesome job but please think about this i wrote

Dear,
Dalale & Suryoyo brothers

you actually got a point there.
its so easy to exp on this ot and gain cash

so i agree

Hello, dear richux

Since its a pvp-e server i really wanted to tell , remove frag system, maybe you think that it will be more random pkey etc but trust me its worth, you get so easily 10 frags and geting red skull, maybe you telling me make guild war, but we do that, the only problem here is that always there are people thats not in the guild and you cant ue combo etc...

About the new update i would like to say that it sucks, noob chars is coming in the WAr and spamming ue so you die in a bad way..

But i would like to say keep up with your great work and you have really make me and my team pleasured. so keep doing this awesome job but please think about this i wrote

Dear,
Dalale & Suryoyo brothers

As you see there is already a vote opened about if we should remove skull system. Player opinion is pretty obvious there, so I doubt it will be removed. But when it goes to noobs under level 150 spamming ues, I agree with you. It's not fair that they only get teleported to temple in case if they die and this problem can be solved by disabling their ability to attack other players. I will see what I can do about that.

As you see there is already a vote opened about if we should remove skull system. Player opinion is pretty obvious there, so I doubt it will be removed. But when it goes to noobs under level 150 spamming ues, I agree with you. It's not fair that they only get teleported to temple in case if they die and this problem can be solved by disabling their ability to attack other players. I will see what I can do about that.

Thanks you all for your responds.
I hope the skull system will be removed
atm it shows that it wont be removed because of the poll
Tibera - Polls

or make like this 10 for rs like 50 for black skull or smth
even if u much pk when u die with rs u lose eq ,items

Back