• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [13.13] Noveria Beta | Evo | Skill Wheel | March 31st 19:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://noveria.online
Server Address
noveria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Server Info
Website - noveria.online
Discord - Noveria
Client - 13.13 (available at website)
Location - 🇫🇷 France
Start
- March 31st 19:00 CEST

Map
- Custom (teleports)
World Type - PvP

Login servers

in case you intend to use your own client, these are our login servers
web - https://noveria.online/login.php
legacy - noveria.online:7171

Beta launch:
The server is launching in beta stage. We will do our best to reward beta stage players properly prior to full launch.
More information TBA.

Engine

SGzD80B.png
Kitsune 1.6
– TFS-based with lots of fixes (some contributed back to TFS repo)
– 100% custom code for new systems (all self-written, nothing outsourced)
– Over a full year of intense development

Server Features

Skill Wheel

As 13.10+ server we have a fully functional skill wheel which allows you
to customize your character as you progress.

– Allows adding stats, effects, spells and passives to your character
– Available through client button
– Available from Level 50 onwards
– Changes can be made near City Temples

Free blessings until Level 200

Characters under Level 200 are automatically protected with all blessings available.
After crossing that threshold, blessings can be purchased with !bless command.

Anti-Rollback

Througout the years we have analysed results of countless server crashes on entire OT scene.
We understand how frustrating it is to lose hours of gameplay, progress or even worse - rare items
in most unexpected situations. This inspired us to write a custom anti-rollback system
that will allow you to play the way you like without having to think when was
the last time your character was saved.

VIP System

– Account-Based
– Improves resting area bonuses
– Will offer VIP town and spawns in near future

Training

Our server has unique approach to training which solves issues
existing training systems found everywhere else have.

Exercise Weapons will also train your Shielding.
– Visiting Daily Reward Shrine for the first time allows you to pick an Exercise Weapon (2 if VIP)
with boosted attackspeed and more charges than usual. These items cannot be traded.
– Reaching daily reward streak of 6 days unlocks 10% attackspeed bonus on Exercise Weapons. This bonus stacks with the one above.
– Players that engage in training will receive AFK status both in VIP-list and in game screen.
– Training in houses is 10% more efficient. Private training dummies for your house can be purchased in Store.

Prey System

Our prey system comes with some gameplay adjustments, namely:
– You will only roll monsters that are present on the map.
– You can stack multiple bonuses for the same creature.
– If two bonuses for same creature differ in type (eg. one slot is XP bonus, one is damage bonus), they are fully effective.
– If the type of bonus is identical (eg. 2 slots with 40% exp for same creature), the second XP bonus is less effective.

Equipment Upgrade

You can improve your equipment at Exaltation Forge and through temporary Imbuements.
Imbuing Components can be acquired through exchanging Gold Tokens at +1 floor in depot.
Gold Tokens will be available as Event rewards and Boss loot. More ways of upgrading the equipment are planned.

Daily Reward Shrine

Our Daily Reward System core mechanics remain the same, however:
– First use grants Improved character exclusive Exercise Weapons
– Resting area bonuses offer more features (full list in game)
VIP accounts get better resting area bonuses

PvP System

Due to map structure (teleports gated with PZ), we made adjustments to PZLock mechanics.
If you are PZLocked, but you did not deal or take any PvP damage for standard PZLock duration,
the status will be converted to normal Infight. Inflicting or taking PvP damage resets that counter to full duration.

We are also working on a PvP system that will resemble the classic PvP you know from pre-12.x servers
while also adjusting to gameplay changes the game went through. Our goal is also to avoid making it too overwhelming.
More information TBA

Other Features

Our server also includes hirelings, reward chest (with "collect all" option), familiars, gamestore and other features.
More information will be posted later.

Rates
Exp:
Stages (see table below)
Skill: x6
Magic: x5
Loot: x1
(custom)
Spawn: x1 (fast)

Experience Stages

oR76Acd.png

Last edited:
Zbizu production 🙏 Definitely worth to check it and give a try 💪

Im not the biggest Evo fan but just looking at the staff i know this will be a blast! Im in <3 sadly cwiras is banned and cant see it but i hope he sits on my lap one day love his mapz

I've seen how much work was put into that server, definitely recommend to try out.
Good luck!

what about botters and macros?
Initially only blatant full-afk cavebotting will be penalized, although we will be gathering data and feedback on how other ways of cheating impact the server.
Changes will be announced in advance so there won't be any penalties applied because "we changed our mind".

House Decorating Improvements

Autolock

Ever wondered if you closed the door in your guildhall room? We got your back!
Behold: !autolock - this command will close the door for you!
Guests who cannot open the door themselves will be unable to stack with you in door tile.
https://i.imgur.com/9Sz4ZyJ.gif

Carpets Anywhere

Do you remember that wall you were not able to decorate with a carpet? That exposed tile underneath it?
That gap you always had to ignore or cover with furniture? We have a solution!
Typing !movecarpet makes the carpet below your feet move in direction you are looking.
Carpets can be recovered through Browse Field dialog.
https://i.imgur.com/JpEPc9h.gif

Last edited:
Goodluck! i would love to test it but unfortunately i'm from Chile so could be lagged af!
Goodluck again!

Initially only blatant full-afk cavebotting will be penalized, although we will be gathering data and feedback on how other ways of cheating impact the server.
Changes will be announced in advance so there won't be any penalties applied because "we changed our mind".

House Decorating Improvements

Autolock

Ever wondered if you closed the door in your guildhall room? We got your back!
Behold: !autolock - this command will close the door for you!
Guests who cannot open the door themselves will be unable to stack with you in door tile.

Carpets Anywhere

Do you remember that wall you were not able to decorate with a carpet? That exposed tile underneath it?
That gap you always had to ignore or cover with furniture? We have a solution!
Typing !movecarpet makes the carpet below your feet move in direction you are looking.
Carpets can be recovered through Browse Field dialog.

This is what sets server developers apart - the levels of attention to detail! This is sooo smart.

Old mechanics in a new version
Do you remember servers that granted outfits through clicking on statues? We have that too!
On top of that, you will also be able to see which outfit/mount you are going to get at first glance!

Item and outfit/mount rewards are not mutually exclusive so be sure to grab both!

Really nice, I am definitely going to check this out on Saturday/Sunday.
I love the kind of "old school" vibes even tho or also because it is paired with newest sprites and updates.
When I started playing back in the days, most likely like many of us, I first played and worked with the evolutions map.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back