• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][13.20] Noveria Online - 1st July 2023 - FULL LAUNCH!

Server Website/AAC
https://noveria.online
Server Address
noveria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I still think it is one of the best servers, BUT after playing a few days I find it very p2w. You have to spend 250~~ Euros for an upgrade to make "your character good ", otherwise you are useless and can beat "dragons". Talking to 600 lvl + players I found out that most of them paid 250~~ Euros to have an equipment upgrade. I understand that the server is supposed to make money for itself but without exaggeration.
Unfortunately a "game changer" can be bought here for $$$.
Even streamers openly talk about it :D
Should have listened to you, it is a very P2W server. Don't recommend unless you are good with breaking out the wallet and not interacting with anyone (most people in exercise trainers / no logout zone)

Should have listened to you, it is a very P2W server. Don't recommend unless you are good with breaking out the wallet and not interacting with anyone (most people in exercise trainers / no logout zone)
can't agree on that, I have spent like 10euros and used to be in top10 easily

Of course it's clear P2W server, u can buy how many u want stamin doll ? perma 50% exp.
That can be true 10 eur make u top10 becouse almost no1 playing here. 90% afk training

Char market and Tower now available!

jRNERaI.png

2GjWmxJ.png