• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Anticus | PvP-enforced | High Rate | Real Map | Countdown at the website | Starting SOON (29/5)

Server Website/AAC
https://anticus.org
Server Address
anticus.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Anticus

Anticus.org
Reaction score
www.anticus.org

World Type: PvP-enforced.
(Difference between attacker level and victim must be less than 75% to gain experience points)
Rates: High

pvp.PNG

Anticus.org is a high rate Tibia 7.4 real map server running on client 7.72 for maximum performance.
PvP-enforced and leveling on a faster pace with rewarding loot will minimize your grind-time and keep the fun in focus.
Whether you are into the PvP aspect, want to do high level quests, or simply just want to have the most fun out of your gaming session, Anticus is definitely the place!
Also Anticus is PvP-enforced with skull system!

The players who log in during the first hour will automatically receive some helpful starter items!
Tell your friends and be ready when the server opens!

Rates:

The rates will be high.
1-8 = 84x
8-20 = 77x
20-30 = 70x
30-40 = 63x
40-50 = 56x
50-60 = 49x
60-70 = 42x
70-80 = 35x
80-90 = 28x
90-100 = 21x
100-110 = 14x
110-120 = 7x
120-130 = 5x
130-140 = 3x
140+ = 2x

Skill Rate: 16x
Magic Rate: 8x
Loot Rate: 5x
Spawn Rate: Rapid

Battle Configuration:
White skull lasts for 15 minutes (default)
Frags to Red Skull: 3/24h, 5/weekly, 10/monthly.
You cannot get banned for unjustified player killing.

Treasures
We want Anticus to be fun, risky and rewarding, so in addition to everything else, we have also added something called treasures.
In Anticus, you will be able to find treasures during your daily adventures.
You can get them from killing monsters.
The harder monsters you kill, the greater the chance of a treasure drop.

treasure.PNG

You will always receive a reward when you open a treasure.

In addition to this, you also have:
10% chance to receive an amulet, ring or an accessory.
5% chance to receive a rare item!
0,5% chance to receive a legendary item!

Top Features:
Free Premium - without limitations (not pay-to-win at all)
Wands & Rods (the first wand and rod are free to collect from any magic shop)
The Pits of Inferno Quest - Soft Boots is obtainable (incl. all the real poi creatures etc)
Tasks - Many fast and rewarding tasks
Shared Task Kills - Complete tasks together with your friends
Shared Party Experience - Dividing the experience equally over your party members

General Features:
A very informative website with details about everything!
You don’t have to buy spells!
Spears and throwables doesn’t fall to the ground.
Runes are double charged when conjured by players
Runes can be conjured also by leaving the blank runes in your backpack
Runes can be bought in backpacks from NPCs (at 1x charges)
Djinns & Rashid is available to everyone (no quest needed)
Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k
Desert Quest is possible to complete solo (there is a teleport)
Parcel Block - Stacking parcels and other objects such as boxes & crates will block movement
No protection zone on boats
Possibility to travel fast by boats when saying ”please bring me to [city]”
No stair- jump delay
Real Anti-Bot Server & Client
Built-in Multi-Client (you can make runes on another account while playing on your main character at the same time)
Original Client
Original Website

humiliation.jpg

what we can get by meaning 'rare' or 'legendary'?
did u advertise it in any other way?

cheers

This sounds very fun. Is it really no pay to win? What can you buy in the store? :)

Im in. Will you advertise the server? A good server is only good if it actually has players that play the server.

what we can get by meaning 'rare' or 'legendary'?
did u advertise it in any other way?

cheers

Hi @Geralt,

I will do my best to answer your question, without spoiling too much of the fun.

Rare equals items that rarely drops from creatures.
Legendary equals items that are even more rare and some of them might not even drop from creatures, only from treasures.

Treasures are rare and the harder monsters you kill, the greater the chance of a treasure drop.
Any player can loot a treasure, but if you want to increase your chances, then you best of killing creatures that are harder.
This system will give you an extra valuable reason to go out and hunt.
Treasures will be extremely valuable among players and it is still unclear what these will be sold for between players, as the content varies.

We are glad that you reached out and feel free to ask further questions if you have anything else on your mind!
Post automatically merged:

This sounds very fun. Is it really no pay to win? What can you buy in the store? :)

Im in. Will you advertise the server? A good server is only good if it actually has players that play the server.

Hi @Kresh170,

The whole concept is for you to have the most fun out of your gameplay as possible, thank you.
You are right, it is really no pay to win. You can upgrade your character with cosmetics (outfits) from the shop.
You can also find containers, decoration items, a bless item (still costs gold to use) and character name & gender change.

Last edited:
Hi @Geralt,

I will do my best to answer your question, without spoiling too much of the fun.

Legendary equals items that are even more rare and some of them might not even drop from creatures, only from treasures.

Treasures are rare and the harder monsters you kill, the greater the chance of a treasure drop.
Any player can loot a treasure, but if you want to increase your chances, then you best of killing creatures that are harder.
This system will give you an extra valuable reason to go out and hunt.
Treasures will be extremely valuable among players and it is still unclear what these will be sold for between players, as the content varies.

We are glad that you reached out and feel free to ask further questions if you have anything else on your mind!

Hi @Kresh170,

The whole concept is for you to have the most fun out of your gameplay as possible, thank you.
You are right, it is really no pay to win. You can upgrade your character with cosmetics (outfits) from the shop.
You can also find containers, decoration items, a bless item (still costs gold to use) and character name & gender change.
Tbh this is the kind of server i would spend my well earned cash.

I never buy game stuff just because im against the p2w format.

You missed my question about advertisment :)

make better strart of this ot on friday , so we can exp all weekend

Hi @Tibia322,

We did consider this, but due to different timezones, some players might be at work or school while others might have gotten off.
So, to make it fair for everyone, we picked a weekend instead of a week day.

Tbh this is the kind of server i would spend my well earned cash.

I never buy game stuff just because im against the p2w format.

You missed my question about advertisment :)

Yes I did, we will be advertising it.
Thank you for reminding me.

Hi @Geralt,
Hi @Kresh170,
kinda purple prose XD
@edit
so i can get chain armor as a rare from orc warrior or rh ? or prize always is equal to level of creature u killed? if i kill orc warrior its starts from chain armor and if i kill dl it starts for example from rh?

Hi @Geralt,
Hi @Kresh170,
kinda purple prose XD
so, if i kill orc warrior rare starts from chain armor and if i kill dl rare starts from rh for example ?XD

@Anticus yea but should be better for sure for more ppl if this ot will start on friday for sure
You might be right, but we will launch as planned on Saturday.
As I explained, we believe that this is the best solution to give as many people as possible a fair chance to join the launch.

kinda purple prose XD
@edit
so i can get chain armor as a rare from orc warrior or rh ? or prize always is equal to level of creature u killed? if i kill orc warrior its starts from chain armor and if i kill dl it starts for example from rh?

kinda purple prose XD
so, if i kill orc warrior rare starts from chain armor and if i kill dl rare starts from rh for example ?XD

@Geralt,
Remember that treasures are rare, so chain armor will not be part of the loot table for treasures.
For now, we do not want to spoil too much of the fun, but we can for sure let you know that treasures will be rare and have a chance of dropping really good items or valuables!
You will be surprised and hopefully very suprised (if you are lucky enough), when opening a treasure.

We are sure that treasures will add some extra spice to your gameplay, on top of everything else.

Update:

@Kresh170,
In regards to your question about advertisement.
Anticus has now received "golden highlight" on both otservlist and otslist.

We now also have over 100+ registered accounts.
Thank you so much for the support and see you tomorrow at the server launch!

Now there are only 6 hours left until the server opens!

We see a greater interest than we had initially expected and are grateful for this.
We wish you all a really good stay at Anticus! See you at the opening!

Update:
We have added threads under the Forum where you can share any thoughts.
This so that you can easily reach our support regardless of the time of day.

5a6f3x3pzfq61.jpg

How long does redskull last on this server? :)

@Kresh170,

Red skull will last for 7 days.

Now there is less than 1 hour left until the server opens!
Create your account and characters if you have not already done so and be ready!

Update:
The server is currently closed and will be until our countdown on the website reaches zero!
When our countdown reaches zero, we will open the server and let players in.

Last edited:
Well, my acc number started with 0 which the accounr creation system removes, and the password was uppercase and lowercase. Having it all lowercase fixed that issue.

Back