• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

I think paladins damage is as it should be 7.4, and i think knight's damage should be as well.

"Normal" damage feels nice on your server. Buffing the melee/range damage too much might make mages a bit weak.

I honestly think this should have been adjust and played with on beta. If you had higher rate(beta) it would have been easier to spot that. Now you have a bunch of people wasting lot of time and sometime re-rolling to a new class just to end up getting nerf and nerf.

I honestly think this should have been adjust and played with on beta. If you had higher rate(beta) it would have been easier to spot that. Now you have a bunch of people wasting lot of time and sometime re-rolling to a new class just to end up getting nerf and nerf.

It's been three days, don't cry for a reset. The tweaks on the vocations have been small, nothing breakable.

I won't get the amount of data needed to a perfect balance never. If I had the higher rate in beta I would be missing the data about skill/magic/level rates, and how the content adjust to level progress, which I was much more worried for. The balance changes were actually minor also, with the exception of removing stairhop delay.

I agree it shoulda been toyed with also, but he DID change the exp to 4 times the regular amount PER stage and announced it on OTland like, a week before he was closing it

Changelog #2
Thursday, 10 Dec 2015 - GM Peonso
Some recent changes made since December 7th, most of them will be applied in the server save of December 10th, others were already applied. Changes in bold are made to make gameplay even more close to what it was in the old 7.x era.
  • Disabled 'Browse Field' option.
  • Summons now have corpses.
  • Disable corpse ownership at all (corpses had owners for 1 second before).
  • Players will proper be PZ locked when you fight back/answer aggression.
  • Monsters now cast aggressive spells while fleeing.
  • Healing values are not show ingame anymore.
  • Fixed being able to enter Al'Qus temple while PZ locked.
  • Fixed not being able to move wooden flute out of monsters.
  • Removed an infite unmoveable health flask from Al'Qus minotaurs.
  • Added a level door for minotaur tomb quest.
  • Buffing melee damage formulas, check FAQ for details.
  • Lowered exori mana cost, from 80% (level*4) to 55% (level*2.75).
  • Conjure items spells make doubled number of items, for consistency with rune spells.
  • Other minor bug fixes.
  • Website now properly shows when server save will happen (was off by one hour).

Last edited:
Changelog #2
Thursday, 10 Dec 2015 - GM Peonso
Some recent changes made since December 7th, most of them will be applied in the server save of December 10th, others were already applied. Changes in bold are made to make gameplay even more close to what it was in the old 7.x era.
  • Disabled 'Browse Field' option.
  • Summons now have corpses.
  • Disable corpse ownership at all (corpses had owners for 1 second before).
  • Players will proper be PZ locked when you fight back/answer aggression.
  • Monsters now cast aggressive spells while fleeing.
  • Healing values are not show ingame anymore.
  • Fixed being able to enter Al'Qus temple while PZ locked.
  • Fixed not being able to move wooden flute out of monsters.
  • Removed an infite unmoveable health flask from Al'Qus minotaurs.
  • Added a level door for minotaur tomb quest.
  • Buffing melee damage formulas, check FAQ for details.
  • Lowered exori mana cost, from 80% (level*4) to 55% (level*2.75).
  • Conjure items spells make doubled number of items, for consistency with rune spells.
  • Other minor bug fixes.

2 things you updated with sux hardcore. Healing values and pz when attacking back lol. If a person attacks you, you should be able to attack back and go to safety, you didnt start the attack, the pker did. Your giving pker n advantage

2 things you updated with sux hardcore. Healing values and pz when attacking back lol. If a person attacks you, you should be able to attack back and go to safety, you didnt start the attack, the pker did. Your giving pker n advantage

This is 7.4 in the first place, besides you don't HAVE to attack the pker, you can just run away without attacking. The punishment for the pker is the white skull he gets, your punishment for attacking anyone with such a skull is getting pz locked.

This is 7.4 in the first place, besides you don't HAVE to attack the pker, you can just run away without attacking. The punishment for the pker is the white skull he gets, your punishment for attacking anyone with such a skull is getting pz locked.

It's a freaking custom 7.4-.-
The healing values only looks good lel...
Well, if he attacks you in the middle of nowhere, and ur a ek or pally you could attack him while running to town, he might use hes healing supply, and eventually leave if hes low on it..

But if you attack a person with skull who have not attacked you, you should get pz. THAT is fair.

Well, if he attacks you in the middle of nowhere, and ur a ek or pally you could attack him while running to town, he might use hes healing supply, and eventually leave if hes low on it..

But if you attack a person with skull who have not attacked you, you should get pz. THAT is fair.

There should be a punishment for attacking anyone, it makes no sense for someone that attacked another person to just be left without PZ punishment. Whether that person attacked you first shouldn't matter at all, since there's still the choice of not attacking him and therefore not being blocked from PZ zones. If you decide to attack him back, you should have to live with the consequences, this ain't no tibia 10.xx with it's weird pvp rules..

I do not think you should be able to attack back and still enter protection zone. You have the choice, fight back or don't.

Gotta agree with mich3208 and Kungenn on this one. However, removing the healing values when healing was kind of unnecessary imo. It doesn't really affect the gameplay and afterall there's a bunch more custom to this server that makes it "not-so-standard 7.4" anyway. I've always liked to see the healing values, but maybe people find it too newschool to fit into the oldschool atmosphere, idk.

The healing numbers isn't an issue to me, it looks more 7.4 without it but I mean if people want it I'm pretty sure we can add it again. But in my opinion it can stay the way it is :)

I never play tibia cause i honestly cant stand it but feels good to play a custom oldschool low exp server, alot to explore and check out. Decent ammount of people too.

Definetely recommend. Feel free to msg me if u wanna hunt or explore, i'm a MS called Romaron Cross

Edit: If youre new talk with the temple npc and ask for a mission. Follow that questline and u get exp + starting $$ + promotion at the end of it for free.

Despite agreeing with you that the previous state was better, I don't think it's THAT better, and that the one we changed for is actually unfair, it's just different. But it's how it was in 7.4 and more importantly, it won't confuse people that expect the current behavior to be default, that's my main reasoning guiding the choice.

You should increase the reward for buying premium. Currently you get 5% more experience, creaton of guild and great light.

In my oppinion, you should increase it too 10% experience, and 10% more loot chance, so more people buy premium account.

You deserve money for this server, and i don't think 10% is too much

Edit: White skull gets removed even though you're pz locked (f.e when you're hunting monsters)

Edit: You might want to update some of the spawns when you have time. At some places there are bigs rooms with like 3 spiders in them, and nothing else.

Last edited:
Considering how high the magic level rates are compared to skills, you might want to nerf the UE/Burst arrows, since they currently have 7.4 damage.

Most of the level 50 + sorcerers, have magic level 50 aswell meaning they deal really high damage (UE around 400~ PVP)

Last edited:
Considering how high the magic level rates are compared to skills, you might want to nerf the UE/Burst arrows, since they currently have 7.4 damage.

Most of the level 50 + sorcerers, have magic level 50 aswell meaning they deal really high damage (UE around 400~ PVP)

Skills was raised a bit, as higher level experience stages from
36-90 x4
91-105 x3
106-120 x2

to
36-105 x4
106-120 x3

Back