• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Im enjoying this server alot. Well made server with a friendly community and active GM's. Cheers for a good work Kungenn and Peonso!

Also first post on Otland hype. Im not just a stalker anymore!

Changelog #5
Monday, 04 Jan 2016 - GM Kungenn

This changes will be applied on server save of January day 4.

• Revamped Al'Qus
  • Added Ancient Scarabs
  • Started working on a new questline in Al'Qus (not obtainable yet)
  • Massive lands added to the east of Al'Qus
ehXEQsQ.png

There is some weird issue with trade/browse field that don't really give anyone an advantage but will be fixed, as it unintended, at server save.

Come on guys, play on this server! I've played on a few ots and this one is the best. It is amazing and the atmosphere is just fantastic - everyone is so nice, people are smart, there are no braindead kids, no botters and not much pking. I really enjoy the community here. Everyone's ready to help you start playing, by giving loot or advices.

Big advantage is that this server doesn't have a typical tibia map (which we all know very much), but it has its OWN map - it's awesome, so much things to discover, nice and fun questlines. Bring your friends or just yourself and play here ;) There's not so many people (like 20-50 online) so spawns are pretty often free.

Just give it a shot ;) Celestia really looks like a real old tibia server that's gonna stay for long.

This server is so good even my girlfriend is playing now :D! The promotion quest is awesome, especially the one that you do for the king! I hope you can create more quests, maybe add a queen or something!! I loved the quest line, please just keep working on this stuff its really fun!

Changelog #6
Some changes regarding balance, some were already applied, some coming in the next server save, January 14th.
  • Halved the chance to cast spells for every melee monster.
  • Added stairhop delay of 1 second. Single target runes and melee/distance attacks don't have stairhop delay for PvP.
  • Changed some monsters defenses, this will impact melee attack hits on the following monsters:
    • Behemoth
    • Black Knight
    • Bloodborne
    • Demon
    • Demon Skeleton
    • Dragon
    • Dragon Lord
    • Dwarf Guard
    • Giant Spider
    • Guardian
    • Hero
    • Hydra
    • Orc Leader
  • Lowered manafluid ehxaust from 0.7 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
  • Removed market from depot (current items on market will be sent to players once offers expire, sorry for the inconvenience).
  • A lot of minor map fixes.
  • Added a new custom house.
  • Heavy machete now works like machete.

Back