• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Launch February 11th 20.00 GMT+1

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Zolutek

Reaction score
Killed 150 trolls. Not one single meat. Most creatures do not drop food. Surprise surprise, you can buy food in the store for real money. It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution. I wonder what else is being monetized this way. Perhaps you should limit storage and sell scrolls to increase it. Also food can't fill you up more than 15 minutes apparently.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Killed 3 deer, one had meat!

Yeah that don't seem right.

Also, the food in the store makes you full for like 16 hours. I bought some, had a weight on a hotkey to cast a rune spell.
Perfect during nights, or at work. All I needed to do was manually eat once every 16 hours. This didn't violate any of the rules when I played, which I see have been changed.

Tbh, regarding food. It's a mystery to me that not more OTs create / rework the food system. It's IQ 50 bad.

Drapsheik

Reaction score
Yeah that don't seem right.

Also, the food in the store makes you full for like 16 hours. I bought some, had a weight on a hotkey to cast a rune spell.
Perfect during nights, or at work. All I needed to do was manually eat once every 16 hours. This didn't violate any of the rules when I played, which I see have been changed.

Tbh, regarding food. It's a mystery to me that not more OTs create / rework the food system. It's IQ 50 bad.
"It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution." The shop items sold for real money is what I was referring to when I said that.

Unless you mean the store that sells food for gold? In which case, I need to look into it more.

Zolutek

Reaction score
"It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution." The shop items sold for real money is what I was referring to when I said that.

Unless you mean the store that sells food for gold? In which case, I need to look into it more.

I understand what you meant. Yeah, I was refering to the shop where buy stuff for real money, Faloria coins.

Grab a fishing rod and start fishing :D Later, everyone buy those stupid brown mushrooms anyway.

Rollern

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
This server is really cool and I love the new hunting places/quests. Old-School Medivia vibes. Keep going!

Drapsheik

Reaction score
This server is effectively a time waster which pushes pay to win mechanics and creates rules in order to force players to spend money.
Apparently place a heavy object on your key is macro, holding the key with your finger is macro. The response is always the same with people in here. Just pay money or work so you can afford the coins in game that people paid with money. It's a good system to earn money, I'll tell you that. Reduced regen rates, reduce food drop, lock food fulfillment to 15 minutes, etc. A good idea if someone is looking for an AFK Phone app.

The server itself depends on the people who talk with each other but aside from being a community simulator, it seems to fail at the game play part. You will probably spend about 10-15% of your stay at this server on gameplay while 85-90% of the time afk clicking. I encourage people to play it themselves and see if you like it. I personally do not.

This server is not 7.4 as much as it is Tibia 1998 except there is no wonder.

I give the server a 3/10. 3 points because I have yet to find a bug aside from a wolf one shotting an afk guy and the server looks professional enough to give a false sense of professionalism.

Attachments

• cant place a jar.PNG
    cant place a jar.PNG
    348.7 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
OP
OP
Amoaz

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
You can now read the final two chapters of the upcoming Kastah update: The Catacombs and The End.
More news from the update will get posted to our site as we progress.

Read the full teaser here: Kastah Teaser
theend2.pngcatacoombs2.png

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score

server is dead. was fun while it lastedXD

if you didn't ban me on faloria discord for posting gg server i wouldn't have posted it here. but fk you gmXD

Rollern

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
it's a nice server but it is dead. like 30 ppl playing with their makers. next version will be fun, this was like a BETA