• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Nope, you are wrong.

So why are you even speaking? Should we stop exposing scammers, just because you got scammed? :D

These options are in vanilla mobile otcv8, exactly the one that you are using.

To sum this server up:

View attachment 66149 : Major bugs like infinite runes
View attachment 66149 : Lies about rule enforcement
View attachment 66149 : Spoof
View attachment 66149 : Taking credit for someone elses work

Gz @Amoaz, 4/4
Thanks for proving my point, you are a perfect example of everything wrong in this community
They release a changelog with 40+ additions and all you can do is cry
You claim to not care about the server but keep posting in thread
Wonder what these guys did to you that hurt you so deeply
how cute characters i've killed 3 weeks ago are still online with the same lvl "runemaking" with bp of blank runes and 5 hmms made even tho they are online 24/7 since server start u wont see them in top 100 magic level xDD

View attachment 66195
Post automatically merged:

i dont care about ur server and i've posted at 03;50 AM monday if this makes u feel better
Oh wow thats one of my makers on the VIP xD
Maybe you should talk with your friends so you at least tell the same story, some say chars are in walls, you say they are free to kill and drop runes im really confused 🤔😂

People here are the same people that watch jersey shore, ex on the beach, paradise hotel etc. They hate the people on the show but still watches. Then they follow them on social media just to spill more hate. Those exact same people are the ones complaing here in every thread. Get a life honestly haha will never understand how you find the energy to do this on every single 7.4 thread.
100%

Oh wow thats one of my makers on the VIP xD
Maybe you should talk with your friends so you at least tell the same story, some say chars are in walls, you say they are free to kill and drop runes im really confused 🤔😂
which one? i should have still VOD saved from killing em

Faloria content update
Now LIVE!

Faloria 7.4 (https://faloria.online/)

unknown.png

I'm just sharing my game experience with you, and out of everything I said this dude is "flattered" by the fact that I used ticks.
They release a changelog with 40+ additions and all you can do is cry
Changelog of what? Enabling built-in features and fixing infinite runes, with a restart out of the blue? Noice

Last edited:
how cute characters i've killed 3 weeks ago are still online with the same lvl "runemaking" with bp of blank runes and 5 hmms made even tho they are online 24/7 since server start u wont see them in top 100 magic level xDD

View attachment 66195

i dont care about ur server and i've posted at 03;50 AM monday if this makes u feel better
I'm on this list and I don't like it 😒

1647361173944.png

Thats interesting u have exactly the same mlv as other gm characters (24) even tho being online 24/7 since a month on runemaker but that might be cause u constantly bring with u 10 brown mushrooms and one bp of blank to runemake 500 sqm from protection zone

View attachment 66212

Thats interesting u have exactly the same mlv as other gm characters (24) even tho being online 24/7 since a month on runemaker but that might be cause u constantly bring with u 10 brown mushrooms and one bp of blank to runemake 500 sqm from protection zone
Yes every character on Faloria is obviously a spoofed GM char according to your logic. The guy obviously didnt want to post his characters name in the thread but you dont care, why would you. You dont really care about anything except Faloria from what I can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot twist: Its not :O
But how can it be that the guy with 100% legit information and no lies would say that :O

Yes every character on Faloria is obviously a spoofed GM char according to your logic. The guy obviously didnt want to post his characters name in the thread but you dont care, why would you. You dont really care about anything except Faloria from what I can tell.
guess what i got from 14 druid sitting 24/7 since server start online on faloria?

1647372305231.png

such a concidence that on ~70 kills everybody have bag>bp>couple of shrooms and bp of blanks with 1-8 runes made i must be so unlucky

guess what i got from 14 druid sitting 24/7 since server start online on faloria?

View attachment 66216

such a concidence that on ~70 kills everybody have bag>bp>couple of shrooms and bp of blanks with 1-8 runes made i must be so unlucky
Not sure where you getting your information from, but you should check that out.. I've only died once before you came yesterday. And I was only online for a few hours. What do you expect me have more than runes on my maker? MPA, Golden legs maybe? Sorry, I don't have any of that.

And where did you pull 500sqm out of? I was just south of dp (~50sqm). But if you don't know the difference of 50 and 500, I guess you would have come to the conclusion that I should be having 20bp of runes on me.. Another thing, why are you changing your statements? Can you please just stop harassing me?

Thanks a lot for all the bumps guys, here's a few pictures from the past week on Faloria :)

otland1.pngotland2.pngotland3.pngScreenshot_2022-03-08-17-02-07-48_592991fcc6a82a55326744e9e8b4284b.jpgf144dca1187313458459844895edc971.jpg

I dont know why people be hating on this server, its smooth client and nice gameplay. relax sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

I dont know why people be hating on this server, its smooth client and nice gameplay. relax sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Client smoothness is due to OTCv8 developers.
Just read previous pages and you will know why people hate on it lol.

Small list for you:
1647105005938.png
: Major bugs like infinite runes
1647105005938.png
: Lies about rule enforcement
1647105005938.png
: Online count spoof
1647105005938.png
: Taking credit for someone elses work

Last edited by a moderator:
Online for over five weeks now with a fun and welcoming community.
Want to play something stable and longterm with active support and updates?
Join now

Screenshot_16.png

It's crazy how all sub-accounts of the 10 people you play your server with start to recover their old lost otland accounts and start messaging xd comic
Some people have a life outside OTland and can't be here spamming every single day. Are you buffled there are actually more people than Adpostnr~, Tampon, ox666 and you here?

Back