• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
its up to admins what they do costs me nothing to post it and its quite funny when some wannabe gm trying to defend broken formulas

Just want to be clear with that I appriciate you taking the time to explain the problem, and I am sorry it turned into an argument. We always try to improve and correct things as fast as possible, and like I said above, its hard to filter out the real issues from the troll comments in the thread.

what kind of a bug i've abused on midheim? if i good remember there was group of people (~3 or 4 top mages) killing everybody on ue abusing fact they can kill people 50-60lvls lower than them and stopping almost entire server from lvling because there was no banishment for unjustified kills and only them know it even then they keep it in secret and didnt frag people without backpacks to keep it for longer

imagine getting free supplies over and over on a semi-hard server

on faloria at first runes were normal 3 charges fire fields etc and ofc consuming charges on use then gm changed something and everytime u create rune it was 1x use and 1mlv req no matter what rune you make then after 10min he changed another thing on LIVE server and all runes become infinite what should i do during stream ctrl+r report stuff which affect entire server or just go and take ban for frags (that was my aim from start)?

its up to admins what they do costs me nothing to post it and its quite funny when some wannabe gm trying to defend broken formulas
I meant its either you abuse bugs.... OR you try to kill the ot server off with your stream possy group. Those are always your objectives when it comes to play OTs, is to kill them.
Don't deny it.

"what should i do during stream ctrl+r report stuff which affect entire server or just go and take ban for frags (that was my aim from start)?"
Yes thats exactly what you should have done. Then go about your way to kill people without an abused bug that YOU were spreading to the server and your possy group to do.

Dont try to defend yourself with this redundant comment. You know how silly you look saying that? Very.
Your true colors come out Profossor. And damn thought you were better then that, especially as a streamer. The fact you play ots with the intentions to ruin them, is disgusting. This video of you posting how you do nothing but abuse this bug on faloria, give it to others to do aswell, walk around the city spamming it. Shows some class you have.

About Midhem..... It was a time when you and your group tried killing the server by pking everyone, even level 8 new players that had squat. In turn you guys thought you could jump me on a 70+ mage being all level 20-30's, then I dog all of you, live on your stream. You all hit the floor. Then you cry to GM that I power abused you when YOU were the one who tried ganking me, then get bodied. So instead of having you kill the server more, I kept killing you and your team over and over and over and over until you quit. Not my problem. Power abuser gets power abused, and crys. Please broooooo.... What you do isnt even good pvp xDDD, you just gank low levels and mid levels with 15 people. There is no skill what so ever in what you do. You're not good when it comes to an actual team fighting you back. You always lose tbh. Then quit the server, or take ban because you pked a bunch of level 15's on a level 30. You're so good bro. You never last on any server to partake in an actual war. Wheres your actual pvp skill? The only skill I see you have is using your stream viewers to help you kill people 15v1. xD Then cry wolf when you get banned, killed, or whatever. You just complain cause your kill streak ended.

Over the past years watching you show up on servers, watching you get banned over and over from each one. Hated more and more by each server you touch. I mean is this the outlook you wanted as a streamer? If so, you're doing a great job at it.

Smarten up your act dude. Get some class. Play fair. Sure you know your numbers when it comes to damage, and that's about all you know. Maybe try being a dev to help balance OT's instead of being a jerk :)

(Sorry @Amoaz for this in your thread. Ill stop with it.)

The server really is great. Honestly. Keep up the great work :)

Last edited:
I meant its either you abuse bugs.... OR you try to kill the ot server off with your stream possy group. Those are always your objectives when it comes to play OTs, is to kill them.
Don't deny it.
thats why i can spent couple of hours if somebody is willing to ask me to explain stuff just to kill every exisitng server not because i want them to be better

"what should i do during stream ctrl+r report stuff which affect entire server or just go and take ban for frags (that was my aim from start)?"
Yes thats exactly what you should have done. Then go about your way to kill people without an abused bug that YOU were spreading to the server and your possy group to do.
nope if its global bug and it happens on 200+ viewer stream it is few min to be fixed at this point faloria was so bugged that it should be threaten as beta test not real start
thats why out of 61 players online we have 40 characters with level 1 8 and 9 even after 5-6 days after server start + they're created 5-6 days ago aswell... online count is definitely spoofed by gm or maybe somebody want to argue with me that there are people willing to stay on level 1 non-vocation character since server start?

expect this to be somehow changed with lvl of characters to suit gamemaster defence it happens often nowadays (marcus servers, realera, kasteria, ryan servers, valoria)

Dont try to defend yourself with this redundant comment. You know how silly you look saying that? Very.
Your true colors come out Profossor. And damn thought you were better then that, especially as a streamer. The fact you play ots with the intentions to ruin them, is disgusting. This video of you posting how you do nothing but abuse this bug on faloria, give it to others to do aswell, walk around the city spamming it. Shows some class you have.
thats content on stream its not my fault people start servers without testing it when theres plenty of ppl willing to help test stuff around on otland like @Recreant or me its not like u have to pay us for information just do some research and ask people around if u want to host 7.4 server

About Midhem..... It was a time when you and your group tried killing the server by pking everyone, even level 8 new players that had squat. In turn you guys thought you could jump me on a 70+ mage being all level 20-30's, then I dog all of you, live on your stream. You all hit the floor. Then you cry to GM that I power abused you when YOU were the one who tried ganking me, then get bodied. So instead of having you kill the server more, I kept killing you and your team over and over and over and over until you quit. Not my problem. Power abuser gets power abused, and crys. Please broooooo.... What you do isnt even good pvp xDDD, you just gank low levels and mid levels with 15 people. There is no skill what so ever in what you do. You're not good when it comes to an actual team fighting you back. You always lose tbh. Then quit the server, or take ban because you pked a bunch of level 15's on a level 30. You're so good bro. You never last on any server to partake in an actual war. Wheres your actual pvp skill? The only skill I see you have is using your stream viewers to help you kill people 15v1. xD Then cry wolf when you get banned, killed, or whatever. You just complain cause your kill streak ended.
wtf u talking about i've played twice on midheim

first time very early with ~100 viewers on twitch in peak and like maybe 6 of us playing we tried to level up and have fun cuz it was funny and unique server it end up people were able to shoot SDS on battle (nice 7.4 feeling) and there was no ban for unjust kills so it was almost impossible to lvl up due to 80lvls ue'ing 40lvls if i good remember we didnt kill a single person cuz it was dead server with barely 30 active players if u talking about this situation then congrats seems it was important for you to ue 40lvl on stream with 60 hmms and 20 mf on 80 mage god of pvp

and using army of ~20lvls to kill HIGH-lvls is funny and thats my content on stream dont expect to have fair fights in tibia they are super rare and honestly i prefer to be ganked by 20lvls when im high lvl than getting sneak by 20 people 100lvls atleast i have chance to survive

Over the past years watching you show up on servers, watching you get banned over and over from each one. Hated more and more by each server you touch. I mean is this the outlook you wanted as a streamer? If so, you're doing a great job at it.
you dont know me then im telling truth about every single server im playing + im trying to make pk team on PVP servers but its better to stream every single server u get paid for and scamm viewers that its good server right? or maybe full pve content road to 100lv on new server every week? xD for example strojny, jere literally told viewers that they got paid and they leaving in 4 hours XDDDDDDDDD if i advertise some server or use banner then i have atleast some hope in ot and i often do it for free if server is worthly it

Last edited:
Just want to be clear with that I appriciate you taking the time to explain the problem, and I am sorry it turned into an argument. We always try to improve and correct things as fast as possible, and like I said above, its hard to filter out the real issues from the troll comments in the thread.
Could you quote one troll comment?
Is the fact that I caught you lying about the fact that in fact there were many players abusing a bug (and I even provided a source to my information!) is "trolling"?
I'm only here because first, you killed me with your sudden server shutdown, while I was one of the top mages on your server, and then you lied about the thing I mentioned above.

And ill keep "bumping" your thread so everyone knows that you are a lying scum that has no idea what is he doing, call me whatever you want noob

Could you quote one troll comment?
Is the fact that I caught you lying about the fact that in fact there were many players abusing a bug (and I even provided a source to my information!) is "trolling"?
I'm only here because first, you killed me with your sudden server shutdown, while I was one of the top mages on your server, and then you lied about the thing I mentioned above.

And ill keep "bumping" your thread so everyone knows that you are a lying scum that has no idea what is he doing, call me whatever you want noob
Your proof is two twitch links that are broken and always has been. When Adposatnr posted a working link it was reviewed and adressed. The fact that all the characters in the video are banned and none of them gained any advantage of the bug seems irrelevant to you.

But its probably clearer now that you got upset about your death on server restart. Of that I am sorry but it was necessary to prevent more abuse.

thats why i can spent couple of hours if somebody is willing to ask me to explain stuff just to kill every exisitng server not because i want them to be better

nope if its global bug and it happens on 200+ viewer stream it is few min to be fixed at this point faloria was so bugged that it should be threaten as beta test not real start
thats why out of 61 players online we have 40 characters with level 1 8 and 9 even after 5-6 days after server start + they're created 5-6 days ago aswell... online count is definitely spoofed by gm or maybe somebody want to argue with me that there are people willing to stay on level 1 non-vocation character since server start?

expect this to be somehow changed with lvl of characters to suit gamemaster defence it happens often nowadays (marcus servers, realera, kasteria, ryan servers, valoria)

thats content on stream its not my fault people start servers without testing it when theres plenty of ppl willing to help test stuff around on otland like @Recreant or me its not like u have to pay us for information just do some research and ask people around if u want to host 7.4 server

wtf u talking about i've played twice on midheim

first time very early with ~100 viewers on twitch in peak and like maybe 6 of us playing we tried to level up and have fun cuz it was funny and unique server it end up people were able to shoot SDS on battle (nice 7.4 feeling) and there was no ban for unjust kills so it was almost impossible to lvl up due to 80lvls ue'ing 40lvls if i good remember we didnt kill a single person cuz it was dead server with barely 30 active players if u talking about this situation then congrats seems it was important for you to ue 40lvl on stream with 60 hmms and 20 mf on 80 mage god of pvp

and using army of ~20lvls to kill HIGH-lvls is funny and thats my content on stream dont expect to have fair fights in tibia they are super rare and honestly i prefer to be ganked by 20lvls when im high lvl than getting sneak by 20 people 100lvls atleast i have chance to survive

you dont know me then im telling truth about every single server im playing + im trying to make pk team on PVP servers but its better to stream every single server u get paid for and scamm viewers that its good server right? or maybe full pve content road to 100lv on new server every week? xD for example strojny, jere literally told viewers that they got paid and they leaving in 4 hours XDDDDDDDDD if i advertise some server or use banner then i have atleast some hope in ot and i often do it for free if server is worthly it
Doesn't change the fact you are hated by every server. You get banned by every server. You INTENTIONALLY destroy OT servers. Get a grip of yourself and what you do as "content", doesnt count when half your viewers are view bots, and also 15-18 year old kids, looking for anything to be on a screen. Keep turning your blind eye kid. You are hated. Nuff said.
No point in going on with this anymore as again your just some know it all kid, that thinks "content" is purposely to destroy OT servers, find their flaws, and abuse them. Thats what you do EVERYWHERE you play. Nothing changes that my guy, NOTHING. You keep thinking what you wish. Whatever helps you sleep at night. The fact you had to explain yourself says it all. Defense mode much? You know what Im saying about you destroying servers is true. I get truth hurts, something you need to deal with. Cause nothing you say, will change the outcome of the truth. Prob hit home me calling you out on all your crap. Totally get it.

Best of luck in life to you bud. Id have better results talking to a wall then to speak with you.
Take care <3

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact you are hated by every server.
false
You get banned by every server.
also false
You INTENTIONALLY destroy OT servers.
true
doesnt count when half your viewers are view bots,
viewbots that spam msg'es faster on 100-200 viewers stream (x3;x4 speed) comparing to bubba's 400-500 xD
^edit, this is to prove that @Adposatnr didn't viewbot (do not count retrocores viewers as a total number because of marcus viewbotting)
You are hated
Because he is propably only one who talk about things that are wrong with 7.4-8.0 community owners? And the fact that 2021 year brought 0 new servers that are viable to play longterm, only quick crash makers that suppose to be long terms but EVERY has a beta and after beta we see clown fiestas after release (spoofs, huge bugs, p2w [when MARKED that server is not p2w, i am not hateful that much towards p2w])
thinks "content" is purposely to destroy OT servers, find their flaws, and abuse them. Thats what you do EVERYWHERE you play.
false, dura is counter to this one
What you do isnt even good pvp xDDD
well i think i know around 30+ players that can deny YOUR way of looking into good pvp becuase they lost war mostly to 1 player that you are raging at right now

Edit, as i wrote earlier, the server looks like next dead project (admin is trying ofc i know) so am still waiting for project that won't have similiar problems like every old era ot started in 2021+

Last edited:
Updates and fixes
Below is a list of changes that has been published during the first week. From now on we're primarly looking forward and focusing on bringing you the first content update.
Of course there will still be bug-fixes deployed as we go.

Server
- Updated formula for defenses
- Updated the task-module so players can see which tasks are available as Golden Account
- Updated formula for spells (now has minimum damage as per Tibia 7.4 definition)
- Fixed an issue where lamps and ovens did not get their states saved during server-save
- Fixed an issue where conditions on monsters did not do damage when you left the screen
- Fixed an issue with silver amulet not properly preventing the last poison tick
- Added house information command (!houseinfo) while standing in front of a house
- Corrected the weight of Key Ring (from 18oz to 10oz)
- You can now toggle Golden Account light (!goldenlight on/off). Read more about the command at (!commands)
- Fixed an issue with quiver having too high chance to drop when you died. It is now treated as a normal item (10% drop chance without Aol)
- War Axe had its attack value corrected (from 20atk to 48atk)
- Fixed a bug with distance weapons when you had a bag in the arrow slot
- You can no longer buy spells from NPCs as you already got them all for free
- Increased the amount of messages you can send before being muted

Client

- Deployed a potential fix for the minimap not saving. Make sure however that the minimap you want to save is the client you close last.
- Updated client wiki with some incorrect values and added some missing spawns to some monsters
- Updated the sprite of poison field
- Fixed a minor visual issue with the Arbalest outfit
- Spells are now available in the client wiki
- Updated the "Redeem"-button in the client shop

Website
- "Hall of Shame" added to the website where you can see the latest banishments
- Updated "Server Info" with a section that more clearly describes that all spells are free

unknowan.png

why so much hate on profesorek hes legit checking every 7.1-7.72 server and keeps testing them no matter the player count and always gives feedback, although some may argue that he writes/speaks in a very pretentious manner, he only does that to admins that clearly don't know what they're talking about/won't admit they made a mistake and he's right. he just wants to help the trashy/buggy servers become playable without major gameplay issues, that's all. if the server has bugs, imo he has every right as a player to call that out and point admins to a solution.

At today's server save, the following issues were fixed:

• There is now protection zone in Rookgaard temple, so you can start tasks
  • Poison condition can no longer be overwritten
  • Drinking slimes will cause you to take poison damage
  • Updated the task window count, it should no longer show weird numbers on some tasks
  • Fixed some map bugs
  • Fiery Beetles have been corrected
  • Updated rules on website regarding playing a Rookgaard character (Faloria 7.4 (https://faloria.online/rules.php)). See rule 6c)

Here's a picture of two adventurers on a quest
1645352195145.png

Do not tell the owner about today's deathlist PepeLaugh when he wakes up he will login his spoofed characters again

Untitled.png
every character that died (+15 of them, had similiar loot, 3-5 hmm's; blanks or 3-5 uh's; blanks)
Edit, update:
Lowa Burns died at level 1822 February 2022 (00:16)Troll
Mboxi died at level 1322 February 2022 (00:15)Troll
Lobezno died at level 1822 February 2022 (00:29)Field item
Linoy died at level 1522 February 2022 (00:29)Field item
Eraddic died at level 1622 February 2022 (00:43)Field item
Kurwaqq died at level 1822 February 2022 (00:58)Field item
Klomp Klomp died at level 1622 February 2022 (00:58)Field item
Qretwan died at level 1222 February 2022 (01:04)Field item
Gier died at level 1722 February 2022 (01:27)Field item
Hertics Rish died at level 1622 February 2022 (01:27)Field item
Olii died at level 1422 February 2022 (01:22)Field item
Paleoa died at level 1222 February 2022 (01:22)Field item
Pallader died at level 1622 February 2022 (01:35)Field item
Pan Futrax died at level 1422 February 2022 (01:35)Field item
Pewarn died at level 1222 February 2022 (01:46)Bij Tego Drugiego
2:01 update, 39+ spoof chars killed
Shenobil died at level 1322 February 2022 (02:32)Rotworm

Last edited:
yeah, def spoofing online list. As @Adposatnr said last week:

"out of 61 players online we have 40 characters with level 1 8 and 9 even after 5-6 days after server start + they're created 5-6 days ago aswell... online count is definitely spoofed by gm or maybe somebody want to argue with me that there are people willing to stay on level 1 non-vocation character since server start?"

As of todays server save, the following changes were applied:

- Updated defense formula slightly (increased defense on full attack, reduced defense on full defense)
- Updated the corpse of Wasp to the correct 7.4 sprite
- Fixed a bug where containers did not save properly in some cases
- Updated client with a possible fix for minimaps not saving correctly for some players
- Changed the label 'Level' in spells wiki to 'Magic Level'
- Added the following items to Rashid's buy list: silver brooch (150gp), scarab amulet (200gp), ancient amulet (200gp), scarab shield (2000gp), emerald bangle (400gp), crystal ring (250gp), crocodile boots (1000gp)

We're happy to announce that our Android client will be released as a BETA version from tomorrows server save.
You can find the download tomorrow on the Downloads page.
Please note that this client has no support for iOS devices such as iPhones.

on_android.png

While we've worked hard the last weeks on mostly correcting and fine-tuning the server to give you, the players, an experience as smooth and fun as possible, we're also working on new updates and content for the server.
This first content update focuses on delivering new content and features such as new tasks, houses on Rookgaard, new quests, new areas and additional minibosses.

content-update.gif

From server save today you will also have 10% increased experience on Faloria for 24 hours.

lol sorry but this is a spoof server, just did exiva on some of them, some of these GM chars were below me in a non-map reachable zone when i made a lot of exivas and checked minimap... -.-
some of these were in folda/senja caves

lol sorry but this is a spoof server, just did exiva on some of them, some of these GM chars were below me in a non-map reachable zone when i made a lot of exivas and checked minimap... -.-
some of these were in folda/senja caves
i killed all of these chars twice in a row so he finally made "custom" places to hide em? xD

yo, u play here? hmm...maybe i`ll give it a shot
No I'm working away from my home since I wrote that. Not back until few days. I was referring to all custom changes and I only got lvl 10 in game. I hope it's alive when I'm back.

Back