• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Hela High Rate Real Map, Mysteriandos, New Spawns, Monsters, Items [04.08.2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://hela.odenia.online/
Server Address
hela.odenia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Stupid kids playing pks on the ots are now coming here to try to get revenge for being deleted for destructive behaviour.....
Typical case of frustrated kids.

This Ot is VERY nice, custom quests realy interesting.
Also the custom loot that keep items rare, but still allow profit from hunts by selling things like silver brooch or pearls that have an increased drop rate and better prices.

I recommend this.

lol clowns coming defend the clown ot

if you still support playing on a ot with a corrupted gm in 2023 ur the problem

All this talk of corruption with no proof. It's all speculation at this point. If you're going to sit here and try to paint us as the bad guys, when we offer a free to play experience without corruption - I think you're the problem.

I invite you to share any form of proof you may have, and before you grab screenshots of a portion of a conversation - be sure to include it all.

You've had a bad experience and encounter, and instead of reflecting and taking ownership - you seem to shift all blame and "warn" people without any form of context or anything to back up your accusations.

It's a bit sad to see how the community has gotten to this point. You don't see us relaunching servers with different branding to avoid any form of flak/criticism - because we simply don't have anything to hide.

We'll continue to go strong and proud under the Odenia name. A server is something to be proud of and preserve, not to re-launch every few months under a new brand to gain a quick buck.

2023-08-02 11_26_10-[France] [7.4] Odenia Online - Launch March 31st 18.00 (CEST) - 100% Free ...png

Translation:
"Honestly Max
Suck a big fkin d**k
All you do is to mess around
And destroy"

Taken from the other Odenia thread, while I haven't actually played Odenia before, so I don't know what caused this kind of reaction, but for a GM to make a server wide broadcast to tell someone suck a dick, doesn't strike me as the actions of a professional. My two cents.

View attachment 77218

Translation:
"Honestly Max
Suck a big fkin d**k
All you do is to mess around
And destroy"

Taken from the other Odenia thread, while I haven't actually played Odenia before, so I don't know what caused this kind of reaction, but for a GM to make a server wide broadcast to tell someone suck a dick, doesn't strike me as the actions of a professional. My two cents.
That’s What priv msges from GMs looks like. Its not a broadcast.

The OT is among the best ive played for years. It’s just as good as realots was when it first game out compared to the competition. Its the next level for sure.

I agree the servers history is abit flawed to put it lightly. But you cant get everything right the first time. Im sure gms have learned from the past and moving forward its the start of the future of 7,6 Ots.

The OT is among the best ive played for years. It’s just as good as realots was when it first game out compared to the competition. Its the next level for sure.

I agree the servers history is abit flawed to put it lightly. But you cant get everything right the first time. Im sure gms have learned from the past and moving forward its the start of the future of 7,6 Ots.
The gamemaster will delete ur chare if u pk to much, i dont think its only the history thats a bit flawed.

I mean yeah, I can see it being a PM but broadcast also look like that.

I mean yeah, I can see it being a PM but broadcast also look like that.
You're right, it does look like a broadcast but as we run an identical version to CipSoft's tibia from the ground, they appear as a "broadcast" to the player.

While the message screengrab itself doesn't look great, note that it's taken out of context. I have personally had some fun conversations with players which may seem "unprofessional" if taken out of context.

Regarding the deletion of some players: We mainly let the community deal with any destructive behavior, as it should be. However, when it gets to the extent of people using other peoples characters just in order to log in every week and go on a mass PK spree - we may take a decision to step in and put an end to it.
This is also emphasized in our rules under "Destructive Behavior".

You're right, it does look like a broadcast but as we run an identical version to CipSoft's tibia from the ground, they appear as a "broadcast" to the player.

While the message screengrab itself doesn't look great, note that it's taken out of context. I have personally had some fun conversations with players which may seem "unprofessional" if taken out of context.

Regarding the deletion of some players: We mainly let the community deal with any destructive behavior, as it should be. However, when it gets to the extent of people using other peoples characters just in order to log in every week and go on a mass PK spree - we may take a decision to step in and put an end to it.
Go make a non pvp server instead.

It's not taken out of context it is what it is an angry GM.

As for the PK spree we did it with our own characters that we levelled ourselves and then PKed with you only cried because the players moaned about us and then as soon as you got backlash from banning us you unbanned everyone

Out of context? Telling a player to go suck a dick before banning the whole team is nothing but EMOTIONAL BEHAVIOUR. also changing the amount of frags individually per character to get people banned is also hilarious, as it is hacking accounts aswell. Then again, tping your friends to solve quests is also the dumbest shit i've ever seen, but this server is all without "corruption" you say? I used to have respect for you martin but that shit is long gone by now, we will be back on this server and this time you will see destructive behaviour as you've never seen before.

Out of context? Telling a player to go suck a dick before banning the whole team is nothing but EMOTIONAL BEHAVIOUR. also changing the amount of frags individually per character to get people banned is also hilarious, as it is hacking accounts aswell. Then again, tping your friends to solve quests is also the dumbest shit i've ever seen, but this server is all without "corruption" you say? I used to have respect for you martin but that shit is long gone by now, we will be back on this server and this time you will see destructive behaviour as you've never seen before.
As a new player could you show prof about the tping stuff?

Just a quick note to remind you about your current status with Odenia. You're currently on our "no access" list, mainly due to your attempts at putting our staff in a bind. It's not really about your history of player killing, but the fact you threatened to tarnish our server's reputation unless we lifted your automated ban for player killing. Your attempt to blackmail the staff crossed some serious lines in our book.

We aim to create a fair and respectful environment for everyone, and using threats or unfounded claims to shake things up just doesn't fly with us. Given all that you've written here, it's tough to see a reason to lift your ban at this time. We've got to put the community and the smooth running of our server first. However, we believe in growth and change, so who knows what the future may hold?

Since Odenias policy is full transparency - I'll admit, some of my past comments weren't exactly textbook professionalism. When Odenia first got launched, I tried to be friends with everyone and personally engage with everyone in the community.

Especially since quite a few of the players were people I had played with personally in the past on other servers. Asking them for feedback and how they liked the server. Since hosting was a new experience for me, I wanted to get as much feedback as possible to create a perfect experience for everyone.

As a gamemaster, I maintain a strict policy of impartiality, with no preferential treatment extended to any old friends or teammates. Despite this, I naturally expected individuals I had known and interacted with closely in Tibia to strive towards making Odenia a successful and remarkable experience. I would have undoubtedly extended the same effort had any of them decided to launch a server.

So, when "Los Pollos Hermanos" tried to kill Odenia for their own gain - to get players to help in a losing war on another famous lowrate server - it threw me for a loop. We had shared a lot of time together on other servers and had logged countless of hours on Teamspeak, so I had considered Max and his team as friends.

But it wasn't about what went down in-game, but how Max handled their ban. Acting confused and pretending to be sad. And so the whole "suck a dick" comment wasn't an insult like it may seem taken out of context, it was a call-out. A way of saying, "Cut the act, I see through the charade." and it happened after the ban itself.

If anything the banishment was long overdue. Other players - such as those they tried to recruit to their other server, had even already attempted to tell them to stop random PKing. But Max had assured me personally that all of their kills were war related and that none of them were random, and I let it slide for far longer than I should have because of that.

And after finally banning them, I did decide to unban them a few hours later - because I hesitated on what I thought I knew, after Max spent had hours actually crying, the kind when you are sad and there are tears, and promising me that they were done with the random killing, that they were finally going to be serious about playing since they had just started a proper war with Hell Razors team and that the timing of the ban was unfortunate, because they "actually hadn't been random PKing that day". And I felt genuinely sorry for him, as the banishment wasn't actually based on an immediate action in-game, but made after contemplation away from the computer and maybe I was wrong and he was telling the truth and they hadn't been random killing that day and so I unfortunately gave them a second chance.

Ironically, I found out later that they were on a literal killing spree the moment the ban hit.

----

A few months in, I have decided to take a much more off-hands approach as a gamemaster. Focusing more or less solely on development, as I'm now more than confident in our anti-cheat systems and that the community will sort itself out.

Odenias growing pains are both engine-wise and staff-wise in the past and now our goal is to prove to the community that we can offer a product that runs smoothly and uninterrupted while providing an awesome in-game experience.

does the client have smart walking for laptop players?

this is some kind of cm doyle level of corruption luckily we had h-rate "test" server to realise how bad it is

do not get surprised if u get deleted for attacking gm friend or even gm on his private character as they sit on same teamspeak probably participates in pvp aswell

Killed ONE guy, enemy team failed to retaliate, everyone on our side got banned.

Even if you play non-pvp, shockingly the same people you're not allowed to kill solve all the legendary item quests.

Clearly a lot of people saying the same thing, no one's bothering with this stuff to collect proof whenever this happens, just warning others to not waste their time.

Last edited:
I love how one losing team that only can UE combo ppl on chars they bought feel the need to trash a server launch that they really can’t stop playing. This is children crying if I ever seen it.

Again, no context or receipts to back up these claims, just words loosely based off past scenarios that did not align with your agenda.

As for respect, I don't want yours to begin with after seeing how low a grown man can fall. You're going way beyond to badmouth something you don't even have an interest in anymore, other than attempting to destroy it.

From here on out I won't even waste the time trying to defend against your biased, childish accusations.

We value our community and player base, where you have overstayed your welcome.

Just a quick note to remind you about your current status with Odenia. You're currently on our "no access" list, mainly due to your attempts at putting our staff in a bind. It's not really about your history of player killing, but the fact you threatened to tarnish our server's reputation unless we lifted your automated ban for player killing. Your attempt to blackmail the staff crossed some serious lines in our book.

We aim to create a fair and respectful environment for everyone, and using threats or unfounded claims to shake things up just doesn't fly with us. Given all that you've written here, it's tough to see a reason to lift your ban at this time. We've got to put the community and the smooth running of our server first. However, we believe in growth and change, so who knows what the future may hold?

Since Odenias policy is full transparency - I'll admit, some of my past comments weren't exactly textbook professionalism. When Odenia first got launched, I tried to be friends with everyone and personally engage with everyone in the community.

Especially since quite a few of the players were people I had played with personally in the past on other servers. Asking them for feedback and how they liked the server. Since hosting was a new experience for me, I wanted to get as much feedback as possible to create a perfect experience for everyone.

As a gamemaster, I maintain a strict policy of impartiality, with no preferential treatment extended to any old friends or teammates. Despite this, I naturally expected individuals I had known and interacted with closely in Tibia to strive towards making Odenia a successful and remarkable experience. I would have undoubtedly extended the same effort had any of them decided to launch a server.

So, when "Los Pollos Hermanos" tried to kill Odenia for their own gain - to get players to help in a losing war on another famous lowrate server - it threw me for a loop. We had shared a lot of time together on other servers and had logged countless of hours on Teamspeak, so I had considered Max and his team as friends.

But it wasn't about what went down in-game, but how Max handled their ban. Acting confused and pretending to be sad. And so the whole "suck a dick" comment wasn't an insult like it may seem taken out of context, it was a call-out. A way of saying, "Cut the act, I see through the charade." and it happened after the ban itself.

If anything the banishment was long overdue. Other players - such as those they tried to recruit to their other server, had even already attempted to tell them to stop random PKing. But Max had assured me personally that all of their kills were war related and that none of them were random, and I let it slide for far longer than I should have because of that.

And after finally banning them, I did decide to unban them a few hours later - because I hesitated on what I thought I knew, after Max spent had hours actually crying, the kind when you are sad and there are tears, and promising me that they were done with the random killing, that they were finally going to be serious about playing since they had just started a proper war with Hell Razors team and that the timing of the ban was unfortunate, because they "actually hadn't been random PKing that day". And I felt genuinely sorry for him, as the banishment wasn't actually based on an immediate action in-game, but made after contemplation away from the computer and maybe I was wrong and he was telling the truth and they hadn't been random killing that day and so I unfortunately gave them a second chance.

Ironically, I found out later that they were on a literal killing spree the moment the ban hit.

----

A few months in, I have decided to take a much more off-hands approach as a gamemaster. Focusing more or less solely on development, as I'm now more than confident in our anti-cheat systems and that the community will sort itself out.

Odenias growing pains are both engine-wise and staff-wise in the past and now our goal is to prove to the community that we can offer a product that runs smoothly and uninterrupted while providing an awesome in-game experience.
hahaha alot of my name here. well dont play this ot, the guy cant even keep his job in rl cuz he cant handle his emotions from this server.
Post automatically merged:

Dudes got kick from Tibiantis and now they have plenty of time to flame here.
nice when did i get kicked? didnt realise

You literally banned an entire guild for killing other players within the unjustified player system. Then after a major backlash in Discord and OTLand you decided to unban some of them because you killed your reputation in one second (the last guy who was killed was a brother of the GM, that's when the mass ban happened.) After that you changed characters unjustified kills from for example 3 kills left to ban to 0 kills left to ban for an entire team, so if they took 1 frag they got banned because you wanted to stop them from doing what they wanted in an 'under the radar' kinda thing.

Just a big warning to everyone that the GM is emotional and interfering with the gameplay as he seem fit, he is also knowingly part of a big war team that played the previous server and will play this one as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.