• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks.

Since many players have been eager to pvp on a good 7.4 war-ot, Let's War is launched;​
  • 7.4 custom client​
  • decreased delays for smooth pvp​
  • edited Thais map​
  • Spells such as UE, exura sio, etc, cost soul points to cast (redeemed by killing players)​
  • BPs remain opened upon death.​
Inspired by my and @ond 's previous war-ot – those who are familiar with it will surely enjoy their time spent here.

Just a sidenote, the server and website is rushed, meaning that there are some missing functionalities and most likely bugs.
I only started it so you guys can have somewhere to play on.
If you find any bugs or just have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.
Expect daily restarts and fixes.

1) Thais depot spawnpoint.

2) Thais underground sewers.

Join us at http://letswar.net/.
Server status: OFFLINE.​

Last edited:
Wow! Finally War-OT hosted by Kaspar xD. We missed u so much bro. Great news!

Nice ots !!!

Can you add frag counter in page?
The website is missing a lot of functionalities, it'll be added within time. Currently fixing a few bugs that some players found.
Keep the suggestions and bug reports up and we'll make it enjoyable for everyone to play!

Låt inte noobs bli gms speciellt stonka. Bannar, tpar o dödar folk på sina gm chars

As expected, many suggestions and bug reports came from you guys.
Thanks for that!
Together we can create a better atmosphere and platform for players to PvP on.

Here's a small patch note;
  • Minimum level is now 31 instead of 50
  • Knights now start with a bp explo instead of sd
  • NPCs now sell energy rings aswell
  • You can no longer walk on a stack of boxes/crates
  • Gaining soul points now work as intended (+5 per kill)
  • PZ time is decreased to 5 minutes (after kill)
  • Spells and runes are reworked, for example exevo gran vis lux deal more damage now, exura vita cost 80 mana instead of 170, utamo vita cost 10 soul points instead of 30
  • Sorcerers and druids now have the same magic level
  • You may now still cast spells while you're muted
  • Some map changes and a few rare bugs that could occur sometimes have also been attended to.
A second spawnpoint is available at Knight's Guildhall (east of depot), but it's currently not activated.
It'll be activated for a bit of variation, in form of a spawn rotation process, in the future when people have gotten used to the server.

The map is interesting, but you could do more ladders to get out of the underworld.

Runes could work faster like on RW.

Make a new map and add rotations of maps.

The map is interesting, but you could do more ladders to get out of the underworld.

Runes could work faster like on RW.

Make a new map and add rotations of maps.
The exhaust on runes is the same as on old RW.
If you're talking about getting delayed or "laggy" sometimes when spamming runes or manafluid whilst walking – it's something we will look into already. So don't worry about that, the server is still under development!
As for the map, I will change some details over the course of time.

Right now things we expect to patch in the (near) future is;
  • A rare occurance which makes you PZ locked after death is being resolved
  • The website will be worked on (player statistics/highscores, forum, etc)
  • Trying to fix some minor "delays" whilst mana fluiding/UHing yourself or by spam SDing players as you're simultaneously walking
  • New quest content (already finished, need to be applied in next patch)
  • A second spawnpoint in Thais - Knight's Guildhall (east of DP, also already finished just needs to be applied in next patch)
  • Message popup when fragging a player (You have killed player [...])
  • Autoclean for depot
  • NPCs will have a system for selling pots, and will also sell time rings
  • An issue where the server doesn't startup after serversave is being looked into
  • Lower burst arrow damage
  • Some minor bugs and details on the map will be worked on.
Thank you for your input Tampik!
I'll be sure to add some more escapes out of underground. New maps will be added within time, note that the server has only been online for 1 day. When the new spawnpoint east of depot in Thais will be applied, you'll feel a bit of more variation don't worry. Right now players need to get used to the map, since the whole city and outside of city has been edited.

Last edited:
There is longer then normal delay in between using sd/uh when you try to move diagonal.

Great ot + much more stable ping then this unplayable rw.

I appreciate the words Pod Karacz. As for the delay issue:
If you're talking about getting delayed or "laggy" sometimes when spamming runes or manafluid whilst walking – it's something we will look into already. So don't worry about that, the server is still under development!
[...]
  • Trying to fix some minor "delays" whilst mana fluiding/UHing yourself or by spam SDing players as you're simultaneously walking
[...]

The exhaust on runes is the same as on old RW.
As for the map, I will change some details over the course of time.

Right now things we expect to patch in the (near) future is;
  • A rare occurance which makes you PZ locked after death is being resolved
  • The website will be worked on (player statistics/highscores, forum, etc)
  • New quest content (already finished, need to be applied in next patch)
  • A second spawnpoint in Thais - Knight's Guildhall (east of DP, also already finished just needs to be applied in next patch)
  • Message popup when fragging a player (You have killed player [...])
  • Autoclean for depot
  • NPCs will have a system for selling pots, and will also sell time rings
  • An issue where the server doesn't startup after serversave is being looked into
  • Lower burst arrow damage
  • Some minor bugs and details on the map will be worked on.
Thank you for your input Tampik!
I'll be sure to add some more escapes out of underground. New maps will be added within time, note that the server has only been online for 1 day. When the new spawnpoint east of depot in Thais will be applied, you'll feel a bit of more variation don't worry. Right now players need to get used to the map, since the whole city and outside of city has been edited.

The ot will be nice if you fix this delays. I think druid is shit, you could put more poison damage on druid ue, +45 each torn to combo. Also u should put utamo less cost of soul, or put each kill give u +10

The map is great :) but outside the floor is so slow i think and with this delays is hard tank and sding at the same time.

cya in game

@Secreet
Thanks for the valuable feedback.
The delays are being experimented with right now. About utamo vita cost, it costs 10 soul point to cast because it's very strong. In 3 minutes and 20 seconds (the duration of manashield) you ought to atleast kill 2 people to regain those 10 soul points. If not, then you are forced to use energy ring, as the whole concept circulates around.
About druids, exevo gran mas pox will most likely be reworked, though not near as strong as exevo gran mas vis. Might also lower the paralyze cost of soul points. Thanks a lot for the input! I'm saving everything on a private note so when there is time, things will be fixed.

@Inter_
You can deal 150+ damage with an SD, and a level 31 mage has 300HP in total. The problem is burst arrows, very often they hit for 0 damage, and sometimes they hit for as much as 45 damage.
Perhaps a re-work on burst arrows which would mean that you almost always hit for some damage with them, but not as much as 45, would suffice? What do you think?

Not sure what else you could mean by "cant kill ppl on 2 sds", do you miss SDs a lot or do you mean the damage?

I guess he meant the dmg, I can agree on it, this burst arrows need some rework and they should hit between 10-20 hp each hit?

yo check it try kill someone with 2 burst 2 sd and u see

Back