• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

Check your private messages.

@Lucas90
I'm not sure what "team fights like on hexana" is, if you could please elaborate on that.
As for the ignore issue, even I as an admin didn't receive enough spam to be calling people "jobless kids" but I will see what I can do. I'll add it on the to-do list.

Utamo vita will never be disabled nor will it be free of soul point cost. The only thing that <might> change regarding utamo vita, if enough people want it to, is the soul point cost of casting the spell.
Thank you for your input, it's greatly appreciated!

@Pod Karacz
I'm well aware of the PZ bug, it'll hopefully be fixed soon enough.
Also I'll look into lowering the heal amount for knights.

About jobless kids well, they are spamming the most. Nothing offensive, it is just generic description of this kind of people(afaik they are jobless and they are kids so it is true) which insulting you all the time(???). I just want to pk in peace and see when they cast spells. Anyway...

On hexana there is event when you can join war. People are divide into 2 teams. You can attack only your enemies. The team who has more frags after 20 minutes win the fight, that it.

In my opinion, these runes run slower than on rw.

Server is cool, but I'm bored playing on one map.

I can not wait for quests and a new map.

I would like sd to inflict damage, sometimes it's hard to kill someone when lvl drops.

I think there are definitely fewer cheaters than rw.

But there are also a few cheaters bot cases, you could look at it when you have time.

In my opinion, these runes run slower than on rw.

Server is cool, but I'm bored playing on one map.

I can not wait for quests and a new map.

I would like sd to inflict damage, sometimes it's hard to kill someone when lvl drops.

I think there are definitely fewer cheaters than rw.

But there are also a few cheaters bot cases, you could look at it when you have time.

I played against everyone in in last few days and i did not see 1 botter so your statement is not true. I like Thais since severs = trap game and city = duel arena so its perfect imo but gm can make pool if people want more cities. Runes idk if its ping but they are fine for now ( we dont have to copy everything from rw by this i mean speed of sd usage). I think level is kind of in good spot right now becouse its easy to get lvls once u dominate and u lose much on death ( it makes difference in duels but whatever u can still outplay if ur better).

New maps is needed, thais is fun but all the same I got boring. You could put edron, darashia.. will be funny xd 1h each map

I offered an help with mapping for Kaspar, but he refused, and he said he's working on Highrate ot, on same client as Let's war. Also 1h, is not near of even playabe map bro. This map that Kaspar made of thais is at least 6-10 hours of work. I have map i made for TibiaPVP Thais, and I began makeing war map of Orc Fortress which will be smth new and intresting when made. So i can share in future.

Last edited:
i mean 1h and change map. Kaspar paralyze is broken u should fix it

Also if u get someone with summon dont get exp and the frag. Fix the pz bug too

Last edited:
I died a few times when uh rune did not work when I moved across the board diagonally.

It seems to me that I did not have lags at the time, that something is wrong with the run action sometimes when moving diagonally.

I played against everyone in in last few days and i did not see 1 botter so your statement is not true. I like Thais since severs = trap game and city = duel arena so its perfect imo but gm can make pool if people want more cities. Runes idk if its ping but they are fine for now ( we dont have to copy everything from rw by this i mean speed of sd usage). I think level is kind of in good spot right now becouse its easy to get lvls once u dominate and u lose much on death ( it makes difference in duels but whatever u can still outplay if ur better).

No offense , but you certainly did not play against everyone who entered the server because you had to be online all the time.

As for the bots that I am 100% sure, one could count them on the toes of one hand.

There is one that plays regularly and very often.

Good server. I have missed this old thais map but i can definitely see how people will get bored with only one map. Would be fun to see cities that aren't as commonly used on war servers.

Making a new map is a matter of a few minutes when we have a city ready to changes.

When I had a working map editor 7.6 I could do the whole city
with several levels of floors very quickly.

This is my map which I made in 4 hours without any bases of the map, I made the whole map myself without reworking the ready maps.

I inserted element by item individually, because I did not see that it can be done faster, today I could do a much better map within a maximum of 2 hours.

If you want square map, which does not stick to the laws of physics and nature aesthetic, yea, for sure you can create some evoland map like this in few hours.

Crash?

If you want square map, which does not stick to the laws of physics and nature aesthetic, yea, for sure you can create some evoland map like this in few hours.

You know gm of Warloria fired my roogkard map and there were no errors on the map, everything worked as it should, only a few people cried that there were many bridges to jump levitate and it was removed.

The map may be square, it does not matter on the war server, better square than 1 map.

Can make Darashi map just desert 2-3 buildings and a square map, it will be fast and cool too.

@Kaspar whats up with this OT? It's looks like it crashed yesterday can u fix it bro? No other OT to play right now but u need to ban some polish kids who run on aimbot and spam f5 on hotkey xD and they run with auto healing also.
Their nicknames are: Come On, Polando Emigrante and Ciapaty Git.

Host is laggy. What distro are u using?
If you want to pay for a new host feel free to do so. Otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to be happy with what is provided to you, for free.
I'll emphasize it by noting that we do not have any donation income whatsoever.

I'm sorry for the inactivity guys. I'm reading every comment even if I don't reply.

Regarding crashes, the server is up and running now again. The issue that made the server crash should've been fixed now too.
New maps will eventually come into rotation and some bugs/balancing will be done too – within time.

You'll just have to be patient with updates since during certain circumstances, the server isn't a high priority right now.
Expect the development to be delayed until further notice.
I have a huge list of things to be done. Keep reporting bugs and keep sending in suggestions. If something you've reported isn't fixed yet, it doesn't mean I forgot about it. I'm writing everything down on a personal notepad.
In the end after everything's fixed, it'll be a server for everyone to enjoy their time at!
I still hope you can enjoy the server for what it currently is, at its "beta-state".

As for now, keep fragging guys!

Geez, haha. Sorry. I might check it out later. Could you give us a description or could anybody post images? I wanna know if its some sort of Capture The Flag or just plain old death match.

If you want to pay for a new host feel free to do so. Otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to be happy with what is provided to you, for free.
I'll emphasize it by noting that we do not have any donation income whatsoever.

I'm sorry for the inactivity guys. I'm reading every comment even if I don't reply.

Regarding crashes, the server is up and running now again. The issue that made the server crash should've been fixed now too.
New maps will eventually come into rotation and some bugs/balancing will be done too – within time.

You'll just have to be patient with updates since during certain circumstances, the server isn't a high priority right now.
Expect the development to be delayed until further notice.
I have a huge list of things to be done. Keep reporting bugs and keep sending in suggestions. If something you've reported isn't fixed yet, it doesn't mean I forgot about it. I'm writing everything down on a personal notepad.
In the end after everything's fixed, it'll be a server for everyone to enjoy their time at!
I still hope you can enjoy the server for what it currently is, at its "beta-state".

As for now, keep fragging guys!
is so sad that players want everything perfect but they don't want even support developers with donations or atleast a host....
:S that have happened to me before

There are really many botter on server right now, from my last minutes of playing i can say "Hardkorpvp + Bigtwins" botting as 2 ppls, they dont have movement, they dont use magicwalls or pots or manas at all, and they just shoot perfect sds all the time. I am sending chat message for you Kaspar where 'Hardkorpvp- trying to sell me bot for 10 euro, and hes saying that he was banned 3 times already. Also i have like 3 cams that show them aimbotting- also sent on priv.

Back