• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ond: I don't think people are bored.
Lamm: Ye, it's strange people say they play for war, and yet there's like 10-15 people max online in this server during evenings/nights.
That is what I mean with bored. The server has been on and off since 2010, and every time it's the same, people plays when it opens, but after a while the player amount steadily goes down. This isn't really a new phenomenon, it has always been like this.

We're not sure yet whether we will put the server on a hold for a few months when the host ends. But if we decide to do so, I know the next time it starts, we will have done some major changes.
A whole new, fresh start with a level-cap at 35 perhaps, and changing the starting level to 31.
Backpack arrangement at start is also something vital for new players, because many do not realize how important it is with a correct backpack setup.

There's a lot to do, but as for now you'll just have to enjoy it for how it is... play while you still can!
I do however check both OTLand and our own forum constantly, and I also occasionally check the onlinelist for suspicious players.
The issue isn't that GMs are inactive, since I haven't seen a single legit report yet, nor have I noticed any obvious botters active either. People are just busy with real life I guess.

what i noticed is that the speed difference between 30 and 31 is too big. It make no sense to let lvl 31s be that more faster then lvl 30s. Some people are already lucky with their low ping and if they also they the 31 speed boost its like lvl 50 running around;p (and ofc you can get lvl 31 yourself, but that doesn't go for all the people out there)
/ just saying.

Hello people,

We have gotten a few requests to open our old PVP guide which we had a few years back, so we decided to freshen it up some (quite a lot actually) and post it again (on the same URL). Hopefully some of you will find it inspirational or educational, or maybe just entertaining.
We added a direct link to the Realistic-War website on the navigation section on the site (this isn't just posted in this thread) so hopefully that might relay at least a few new players tot he server.

Here is the site with the guide itself:
http://thebrotherspvp.com

And here is the "teaser trailer" from our PVP YouTube Channel:

Regards,
The Brothers

@Me again
I was so curious who is playing on Player Aa, Bb,... even thought it must be some bot developer making his test, heh.
Im reading it now and I'd suggest uploading .gif files on some public host, cause I takes a really long while until theyre loaded

Hello dear players!

I'll have to announce that we will be closing the server by the end of the month due to player inactivity.
We'll be opening again whenever we have time to do so.

The next start will include a couple of major changes to the gameplay.

We wish you all good luck in the future!

Alright, it's understandable. Thanks for hosting. See you in the future :)

If you want I can sponsor you some server space, anyways thanks for fun times on this server :)

If you want I can sponsor you some server space, anyways thanks for fun times on this server :)
The decision has already been made. We're mainly closing the server because of our lack of time and due to the current low popularity ingame.
Thank you for the offer though, we really do appreciate it!

We'll be glad to see you guys online next start.

This server is up and running and it is great when there are people online! We just need to get more people to play. It's very popular but it comes in waves. If we could increase the community then this will be even more fun than it is now (oh yes, it is nice). COMEON PEOPLe! Come in and let me frag you.

This server is so worth investing in, it's so much fun. But we need to expand the amount of players..

[*]

Please, don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

Haha hilarious! We'll come back eventually like always, this time with improved gameplay!

I miss this server already :(:(!! Please don`t take it too long to reopen this crazy server
Regards, Hash

Guys, just make sure that everyone, every your friend, class mate or neighbour will be on the new start. I will kick your asses in sewers if there will be less than 200players :D

The highscores will be reset, yes. The database will most likely be reset too, meaning you'd have to create new accounts and characters.

We don't have any approximation of the next server start. It all depends on when we have the time and desire to start it again.

After New Year Eve should be fine I guess Kaspar please make it soon im itching to shoot some sds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back