• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soo bored. Wish I could fight some real battles on realistic, hehe. All this br war ots are fun but completely unplayable for Europeans. Hurry up RW team, please :D

edit:
All this br war ots are fun
Was wrong, they're not fun. They're retarded, their managment is retarded, community is retarded, antibotshit is retarded and gameplay is aswell retarded.

Last edited:
Haha good to see that you're looking forward for the next start mate!

Some people from here are playing DarkOT but as it's dying now some are moving to Classicus to shake it up a little bit.

Hahaha you guys are cracking me up! XD

feel free to post suggestion of what you would like to see next time
PvP-E exhaust rules: all rune shots stacking like runes do after uh, mf. It feels great to have your next sd aimed before the previous one has hit!
Action delays: I know you tried this for a few days last year and everyone hated it. Now with Dennis' real files out there, I assume you can improve it. Honestly, without some of that it's just spamots. Making it a little harder to shoot/swap rings while running is gonna be more fun in the long run.

PvP-E exhaust rules: all rune shots stacking like runes do after uh, mf. It feels great to have your next sd aimed before the previous one has hit!
Action delays: I know you tried this for a few days last year and everyone hated it. Now with Dennis' real files out there, I assume you can improve it. Honestly, without some of that it's just spamots. Making it a little harder to shoot/swap rings while running is gonna be more fun in the long run.

Tried this, it failed miserably. Won't try it again... thanks for the suggestion though!

We are mostly looking to change stuff like starting backpack setup, giving players the same speedboost (start at level 31 for example) and perhaps adding/changing the maps.
It would be nice if someone could come up with some new suggestions for Paladins/Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back