• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
... can't u become a twitcher? ^^ You could even twitch and learn people how to be a nice GM not only playing i know they would love to watch some1 like you. Hahah ;p

I agree, I don't understand why no one is streaming 7.4 warservers, I would love to watch people play while I eat or when I'm bored.

I was actually thinking about streaming realistic myself, to hopefully get some more players to the server. I think people would enjoy hearing Patineiter on TS going "stressed Swedish commander"-style xD "magic wall, magic wall, fast combo XXX on three, everybody combo on three"!

Can't wait to play again, it'll be epic!

Just shout if you need any help.

WOW! Finally, i was waiting for it! What day the server opens?

Facebook-meme.jpg

If I can get a host today I might have some time to open it.

But know this, I have completely rewritten every lua script, optimized some c++ functions in the source code and more. So if we're lucky, nothing will return errors, but I can't really make that promise.

How about closing it for at least 6 hours and reopen it at 20:00, so everyone can message their friends and will be there for the real, huge start with over 50 ppl on start?
wow, just log in and the ppl will come

How about closing it for at least 6 hours and reopen it at 20:00, so everyone can message their friends and will be there for the real, huge start with over 50 ppl on start?
It's a war ot, you don't get any advantages for being first

when u lose pz u lose your skull, its ok? or its a bug?
Shouldn't be like that. Thanks for the report, will fix later.

If you find any errors feel free to post them here and we'll check them out. Thanks in advance.
Happy fragging guys!

Edit: We are aware of some bugs, they will be fixed later, in the meanwhile just enjoy the gameplay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back