• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-horned helmet first door doesnt work to open
-red robe quest doesnt has a tp at the end of first seal
-my chars got freeze if i pot while im running

e644edaa557e808f7f231e61ffb76f4b.png

e766fc78d446f90de26ee58d2a1db129.png

b4468a2a693a8327a841c1283354aa49.png

cant start client, getting "A tibia client is already running" even if I have no clients running. Restarted computer but didnt help either

Btw, are you using different engine? Game isn't as smooth as it used to be for me on previous edition

I have 0 delay here. For me its the most smooth ots like always ;o

We're working for a definite fix guys, everything should and will be the same as before. Thanks for being patient with us!

Most things should be reset now to previous edition. All bugs above have been fixed.

if u use mana fluid "on ground" while running it gives ~~dash | u run faster
It was like that before due to the fact that I haven't touched that part in the code. I can try fix it, but I wanna keep the "smoothness" as well...

It was like that before due to the fact that I haven't touched that part in the code. I can try fix it, but I wanna keep the "smoothness" as well...

I understand that, but imo in last edition it was "smoother" to heal/mana fluid yourself (especially while running) than it is now
can other players (dis)agree?

I understand that, but imo in last edition it was "smoother" to heal/mana fluid yourself (especially while running) than it is now
can other players (dis)agree?
Sadly no...
I guess they're running old realistic-war client. Cos i remmber playing that client where u could "cam/record/play" even if it was not working as it should.

For anyone of you who experiences some lagg, or choppy gameplay; I've posted an easy fix for it on our own forum. Check it out and try for yourselves!
Realistic-War – Fix for FPS lagg.

Hope it helps you out.

The client used latest in the previous edition doesn't matter, that was also the Cipsoft client. I can explain how it works if you're interested. Everytime you use something that is on the ground/map you will get the same delay as you get while side-stepping. I have a theory for fixing this, but I need to ask Ferrus about it since he knows more what he does than I do. People don't think it be like it is but it do

The client used latest in the previous edition doesn't matter, that was also the Cipsoft client. I can explain how it works if you're interested. Everytime you use something that is on the ground/map you will get the same delay as you get while side-stepping. I have a theory for fixing this, but I need to ask Ferrus about it since he knows more what he does than I do. People don't think it be like it is but it do

Forcelocking the graphics engine with the method I described in our forum will actually make it much more tolerable and the gameplay will be much smoother for those who feels "a bit off" when they're playing.

Forcelocking the graphics engine with the method I described in our forum will actually make it much more tolerable and the gameplay will be much smoother for those who feels "a bit off" when they're playing.

Gott & höra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back