• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are demon legs any better than golden legs?
No, but we might add some attribute to them to make them not pointless. Any suggestions are welcome!

+2 speed (1 lvl) or/and +1 mlvl/skill just not smth op.

how about introducing new stuff such as dwarven set, bunny slippers, hota, soft boots perhaps?

Due to limited amount of time from my side, it takes a while before I can set things in motion. We will start with the arenas of course, but I want them to be properly made and tested before adding them. After that, whenever I have time, I will add more stuff to the server.

FUCKING BOTER killed ME
AND MY FUCKING ip IS BANISHED ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME OND ?

Last edited:
Great server, generally has people on. GM needs to do stuff about the botters. Tibia Challenger, Hunted KK, Hash, Rocky and many more all are obvious botters. Hunted KK has an intense powerful bot or something. He hit 45 sd in a row on me. I got video of it too. They need IP ban and you need to fix the SIO bug.. You can sio people through walls.

powerful bot or something. He hit 45 sd in a row on me. I got video of it too. They need IP ban and you need to fix the SIO bug.. You can sio people through walls.[/QUOTE]
lol he banned me for nothing didn't do anything xD just igot kiled by botter after 10 sec banned xD ond is retarded

powerful bot or something. He hit 45 sd in a row on me. I got video of it too. They need IP ban and you need to fix the SIO bug.. You can sio people through walls.
lol he banned me for nothing didn't do anything xD just igot kiled by botter after 10 sec banned xD ond is retarded
if he is retarded and you play on his server so who are you?

FUCKING BOTER killed ME
AND MY FUCKING ip IS BANISHED ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME OND ?
Not proof of bot. The burst and SD at first was due to an exhaust he had by missing SD(puffing), hitting a few SD's in a row in a place so small is easy.

danne, tagga Eloth? kom och så lanar vi HEHehHEeh
Fortfarande inte Daniel

Great server, generally has people on. GM needs to do stuff about the botters. Tibia Challenger, Hunted KK, Hash, Rocky and many more all are obvious botters. Hunted KK has an intense powerful bot or something. He hit 45 sd in a row on me. I got video of it too. They need IP ban and you need to fix the SIO bug.. You can sio people through walls.
We ban botters every day. Sio was like you're describing it, back in 2004

http://rwar.no-ip.org/forum.php?forum=Complaints regarding ban&cat=19&thread=33

i be honest with you ye i using bot today only for 5 mints i was testing it
its only 5 mint and i delete it after it .i won't use it again Kaspar
Do people deserve a second chance for the mistakes.
Sorry I FUCKED UP SORRY KASPAR .

LOL

i was FUCKING TESTING IT ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME ? YOU FUCKING UNBAN KARCHI AND HAMZA I WAS TESTING IT. AND I SAID IWON'T USE IT AGAIN .

i was FUCKING TESTING IT ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME ? YOU FUCKING UNBAN KARCHI AND HAMZA I WAS TESTING IT. AND I SAID IWON'T USE IT AGAIN .
you were botting like fucking piece of shit, from week or more, its fucking obvious for people who played a lot this client

Its not first time when villy and zunrii used bot "for 5 minutes" :)

btw ond you are smart enough to change client and write some script to prevent it

'Testing it', to what purpose? We all know it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back