• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

95% If 2 players? thats nothing. You should honestly reduce the UE damage alot more. It sucks bigtime that lvl 120 mages can kill level 80's with the push of a button. It takes absolutely no skill at all, you simply push a button and they die.
You will never see a high-rate 7.4 server that is active more than a month before you change this.

The servers become boring when people get high level enough to kill the majority of the players online with the push of a button.

Cant believe that even a single person wants it this way. Most fights nowdays are just mages chasing eachother and UEing. Its almost never about trapping eachother and killing with sds.

Sucks that 7.x PVP became killing people by smashing buttons on your keyboard instead of aiming runes.

I swear, your server will stay alive for twice as long if you reduce the UE damage by 50% in pvp.

Well even if lowered UE a level 120 should be able to onehit 80 sorc with a good UE ... its 40 level difference...
But atleast they did something? So see how it works out before saying its bad?

Well even if lowered UE a level 120 should be able to onehit 80 sorc with a good UE ... its 40 level difference...
But atleast they did something? So see how it works out before saying its bad?

Seen these kinds of systems before, they dont work because the damage is almost the same. 100% to 95% is nothing since the UE can do anything between 350-550 damage if you have a decent level.

I just fucking miss the days when you could win fights because you were skilled, and not because you were quicker at counting UE combos on voice-chat, or could one-hit people.

Sure it was possible to do it, but it almost never happened. The UE spamming is something that became common during the last few years. Sorcs UEs are obviously broken, I cant understand why people wont realize it.

Pressing a button to instantly kill a guy is not fucking fun.

Its not satisfying to kill somebody that way and it fucking sucks when it happens to you.

Seen these kinds of systems before, they dont work because the damage is almost the same. 100% to 95% is nothing since the UE can do anything between 350-550 damage if you have a decent level.

I agree with you..
But not everyone think alike, as I said let GM try this system? If it doesnt work out Im pretty sure he will make alternative changes..
And as I remember its not even 100% medivia DMG on Tibianus, like 100 less DMG already, if you hit more than 6 people it will be 75% which means its it will be like 150 dmg reduced? You cant ask for more as a start

I agree with you..
But not everyone think alike, as I said let GM try this system? If it doesnt work out Im pretty sure he will make alternative changes..
And as I remember its not even 100% medivia DMG on Tibianus, like 100 less DMG already, if you hit more than 6 people it will be 75% which means its it will be like 150 dmg reduced? You cant ask for more as a start

Yeah for sure, I have seen UE nerfs so damn many times tho and nothing ever changes since its always slightly nerfed. I have personally played hundreds of 7.x servers during the years and nothing has been done about this.

I cant get a grip on what it is that people like about UEing. Its lame as fuck and make fights boring.

Imagine battles where people never died from UEs. One can dream.

But fuck that because then you would actually have to be skilled to trap or kill people with good aim.

UE should be nerfed so much in PVP that its barely used anymore.

You go to 7.x for the pvp, and most deaths comes from button-smashing UE-spammers..

MAKE PVP GREAT AGAIN

Last edited:
95% If 2 players? thats nothing. You should honestly reduce the UE damage alot more. It sucks bigtime that lvl 120 mages can kill level 80's with the push of a button. It takes absolutely no skill at all, you simply push a button and they die.
You will never see a high-rate 7.4 server that is active more than a month before you change this.

The servers become boring when people get high level enough to kill the majority of the players online with the push of a button.

Cant believe that even a single person wants it this way. Most fights nowdays are just mages chasing eachother and UEing. Its almost never about trapping eachother and killing with sds.

Sucks that 7.x PVP became killing people by smashing buttons on your keyboard instead of aiming runes.

I swear, your server will stay alive for twice as long if you reduce the UE damage by 50% in pvp.
Well, im reading your complains and thats just pathetic for me. As just someone above wrote, back in the days people didnt use ue so often because like 90% of the players were paladins and knight, and also the majority of poeple who decided to play as sorc were noobs. The didnt use vt or teamspeak, what is more they had shitty internet connection. I dont get it why in your opinion fights in 2005 were so fucking amazing. Simply they were slow, predictible and PATHETIC. no offence but in my eyes you ust look like another mad paladin whos pissed off because he died on ue combo. This is going to be a war server. Of course that most of the people will play mages, some of them will spam ue's. Better get used to this. He already reduced the demage but ofc he wont remove it completely. Better get used to this.

Really hope that the UE will be nerfed or something. 7.x ots really has become less fun during the last years, most deaths comes from UE spam these days.

Who the fuck wasted their mana on UEs back in the day? The only time you actually used that spell was when it was really really needed, and that was rarely.

Now its mostly about who can ue combo first, you never saw a bunch of mages run around in battles and ue combo.

Go on youtube and look for oldschool fights and you will understand. UEing in fights fucking sucks and only became a common thing on 7.x ots.

I miss the good old days when you actually trapped people to kill them or had to be really skilled with your aim to take people down.

+ Paladins are so fucking shitty on 7.x ots. If a level 100 paladin is caught by 2x 100 mages in the open he is most of the time fucked. Too slow to outrun, and will eventually be killed by 2 UE's. Sure, you can E-ring the first UE combos if you are fast enough, but then you are fucked cuz you are out of mana.

Honestly wouldnt mind if the ue dealt 50% of damage to players and normal damage to creatures so you can still exp with it.

sounds like ond's twin

nobody use UE in tibia 7.6 becouse it was very limited by red skull for 30!!! days or BAN or even delete if 3rd ban...
in ots nobody give a fuck about everything and retards want only spam ue...
look all retard pizza ots, 90% players are ms, and ots always die in couple weeks.
and i see these retards arguing with you... just ignore them they are stupid and retarded.
btw. 95% dmg if ue to 2 players hahahahaha very balanced HAHAHAHAHA
rly just ignore them
just my quote from na conversation.

sounds like ond's twin
Koval stay on pendulum alone pls
Yeah for sure, I have seen UE nerfs so damn many times tho and nothing ever changes since its always slightly nerfed. I have personally played hundreds of 7.x servers during the years and nothing has been done about this.

I cant get a grip on what it is that people like about UEing. Its lame as fuck and make fights boring.

Imagine battles where people never died from UEs. One can dream.

But fuck that because then you would actually have to be skilled to trap or kill people with good aim.

UE should be nerfed so much in PVP that its barely used anymore.

You go to 7.x for the pvp, and most deaths comes from button-smashing UE-spammers..

MAKE PVP GREAT AGAIN

God wille even said... if this is to little nerf he will do something about it? First see how it looks like on the server before you go braveheart

Last edited:
This UE nerf system (the one should be on 100% of servers) is the best and i will play Sorc.
What about custom spawns? Server needs custom spawns not noob cities. Keep it oldschool

great with ue nerf, anyone thinking the default 7.4 UE damage is balanced as is must be mentally challenged in some aspect

You put in tittle TIBIJKA,,ELOTH,,KASTERIA like its something good? Fucking fail servers, only for polish rookgarders. Wont even try this loose of time

Start with stream.. 1000 player. Then after 1 month 20 player online, obviously why :) CORRUPT TEAM

You put in tittle TIBIJKA,,ELOTH,,KASTERIA like its something good? Fucking fail servers, only for polish rookgarders. Wont even try this loose of time

Start with stream.. 1000 player. Then after 1 month 20 player online, obviously why :) CORRUPT TEAM
So dont play? All those servers was good..
And how long do you want a server to last? IF you want to stay for RPG, just play medivia? Whats the problem... lol
Server is ment for war.. war dies after sometime because its most fun in start

Well, im reading your complains and thats just pathetic for me. As just someone above wrote, back in the days people didnt use ue so often because like 90% of the players were paladins and knight, and also the majority of poeple who decided to play as sorc were noobs. The didnt use vt or teamspeak, what is more they had shitty internet connection. I dont get it why in your opinion fights in 2005 were so fucking amazing. Simply they were slow, predictible and PATHETIC. no offence but in my eyes you ust look like another mad paladin whos pissed off because he died on ue combo. This is going to be a war server. Of course that most of the people will play mages, some of them will spam ue's. Better get used to this. He already reduced the demage but ofc he wont remove it completely. Better get used to this.

Well two of the people who rely most on UEs to kill people are for sure not gonna agree with this (you and koval).

Seems like polish toxic forum community had joined otland.
You are welcome.

This is True... administration of this ots is corrupted :/
and they sell gold on auction ....

Back