• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

Koval stay on pendulum alone pls
Pendulum world is located in Europe and it has following features: Fast paced, staged experience, tripled loot rate, octupled skill rate, tripled magic rate, quadrupled regeneration rate.
There are 1051 players online:

Pendulum world is located in Europe and it has following features: Fast paced, staged experience, tripled loot rate, octupled skill rate, tripled magic rate, quadrupled regeneration rate.
There are 1051 players online:
ye I can see you have very nice battles with RPGers.. max 10 min battle then UE spam
Also 80% MC , gz

Seems like polish toxic forum community had joined otland.
You are welcome.

I have never really understood why you make people start at level 1 on the opening day... How long does it have to take to understand that over 1000 people in rook at the same time is absolutely horrible...

You should let everyone spawn in main the first day of server opening and on the second day add rook if its that important for you to have rookgaard.

Please consider this, no one is enjoying the start when you have to share rookgaard with over 1000 other people.

ye I can see you have very nice battles with RPGers.. max 10 min battle then UE spam
Also 80% MC , gz

you showed skills and stuff on boltmeister,dont act like god because u can barely play
atleast these "RPG's" can fight proper

btw how did u calculate that 80% are mcs?

I have never really understood why you make people start at level 1 on the opening day... How long does it have to take to understand that over 1000 people in rook at the same time is absolutely horrible...

You should let everyone spawn in main the first day of server opening and on the second day add rook if its that important for you to have rookgaard.

Please consider this, no one is enjoying the start when you have to share rookgaard with over 1000 other people.

im sure that they will make alot rats raid and stuff like tibijka so rook is no problem
@ pvp enfo is only for vip accounts?

Kids, why don't you take this non-sense discussion private?

You whined the first 5 weeks that you quit. Everyday you msg, "I quit this is boring"
Now you have 130 MS (exped when all people stop care)
And now you like medivia? XDDD
have to sign this kindaXD pendulum is dead. first one/two months was a lil serious after that it went quick down.

You whined the first 5 weeks that you quit. Everyday you msg, "I quit this is boring"
Now you have 130 MS (exped when all people stop care)
And now you like medivia? XDDD
i will be still playing medivia when u will be qutting Tibianus.

Seems like polish toxic forum community had joined otland.
You are welcome.

I am from Barcelona, in Catalonia..
The only polish toxic team here is your corrupt develop team + retard asslickers + moneymaker streamers. Your little mafia to get rich i guess.

I know its PVP Enfo with Skulls and yellow system, then the unjustifed frags shouldnt be very high to get red skull right?
How will it b?

Back